"There you go."

"Jesus, i can walk. Okay?" Grecia snaps at Romeo when she realizes he has his hand around her just in case she fell. The doctor said that moodiness may be one of the side effects, so he swallows his pride and continues walking into his apartment.

Grecia's phone rings and she picks it up infront of her face. "Daddy please don't freak out." She says as soon as she answers the facetime.

Grecia sits on the couch while Romeo heads to the kitchen to get her water and juice, as asked, but he listens to their conversation.

"ay baby, i'm so sorry i'm not there please i'm coming-" luke says.

"dad, come on. It's nothing i'm not even hurting. And Romeo is here. unfortunately." Grecia says and Romeo puts the juice on the counter hard on the counter when he heard, earning a hearty laugh from Grecia, which he terribly missed.

"do i get your blessing to kill her?" Romeo says to my father snatching the phone out of Grecia's hand from behind her.

"mmm." Luke hesitates.

"okay how many espresso machines is this gonna cost me?" Romeo bargains with him knowing how much he loves espressos.

"five."

"three."

"four."

"done."

"blessed." Luke finishes the deal. after the trio finishes laughing, they cut their conversation short as Luke has a meeting with the judge on his case.

***

Later that afternoon,

"come on, Grecia. Eat!" Romeo says angrily at Grecia. "You need your medicine and you can't have the medicine on an empty stomach. You made me go all the way across town for these enchiladas and you're going to eat them or so help me god i will shove them up your throat."

"id like to say you try." Grecia remarks.

"Grecia..." He says warning, and his tone changed. It became much darker and huskier.

"fine, give me the fucking enchiladas." She gives up.

"language." He says turning around to get the bags

"language." She mocks him.

Grecia eats and drink her medicine and they are now sitting watching a movie, typical.

Romeo notices that Grecia is shifting and groaning on the couch with her hand massaging her neck.

"what wrong?" He asks pausing the movie.

"my goddamn neck is killing me." She crunches her eyebrows in frustration.

"here," Romeo says getting up and sitting next to her on the couch, "turn around." Grecia think about how inappropriate this is, not just because of him being her teacher and all, but because this isn't the plan, the plan is to make him jealous.

Grecia obeys, shoving all the thoughts behind her. Romeo delicately collects her hair and puts it on her shoulder and slowly reveals her neck when he takes the blanket off.

Romeo gulps, now knowing that this won't help with his...feelings you might say. He puts his hands on her shoulder and she visibly shivers and he takes that as a sign that she'll like this.

He starts adding pressure on her as she sighs in immediate relief as her shoulders untense.

"how's the pressure?" Romeo asks.

She murmurs something and he chooses to think that she's fine. His hands starts cupping her upper back and neck nape.

"oh god." She moans taking Romeo aback. She starts mmming her way through the massage session. His hands work to beside her breasts, his thumbs on the side and the rest four fingers under her boobs. The tingles that are rushing and coursing through her body is compared to nothing she's ever felt with anyone before.

"there you go." Romeo says huskily pushing her over the edge.

Fuck the plan, she thinks. Romeo was about to remove his hand thinking about how she has a boyfriend, but she gently put her hands above his and lead him slowly to cup her breasts.

Both their breaths hitched, Romeo thinking about her glorious breasts in his hand. He was about to flip her over and fuck the attitude out of her right here, but the bell rang as they both sighed in sync.

Romeo got up quickly and rushed to the door and opened up to see a lady in a pant-suit standing firmly grabbing her note pad.

"can i help you?" Romeo says firmly matching her posture.

"yes actually. Is there a Romeo Taylor?" She says.

"i'm Romeo."

"im Gloriana from the legal school board. Is it true that you have a student currently staying with you?" She says and all his life flashes before his eyes.