"I think I love you..."

Grecia was never the best person to apologize. In all her life, she might've apologized three to four times. She's always had her own way to make it up to the person. But no matter how much she sucked at apologizing, she was worst at confrontation.

The pair ride in absolute silence with no radio to ease up the mood. Don't even get me started on the ride up the elevator.

Grecia gets out the elevator first, heads to the apartment door, and opens it with Romeo tailing behind her.

She moves in and starts walking before her hand is grabbed and yanked. She gasps as she comes chest to chest, well chest to lower abdomen, with Romeo.

He grabs her face lightly and tips it up for look at her disappointed eyes looking at him through her lashes.

"I'm sorry, honey." he says moving his hand from her cheeks to play with her hair, "I just got jealous. I know it isn't valid, i mean," He scoffs, "we didn't even eat. Anyways, i'm sorry i ruined our first half date."

Grecia admires him with love in her eyes. It hasn't been 10 minutes since the misunderstanding happened and he was already so regretful.

She trails her hand up his chest and to his face. "Don't be. I wouldn't change tonight for nothing. It showed me you cared." She smirks at him successfully lighting the mood.

She stands on her tiptoes wanting to reach his face without him pulling down but fails, so Romeo picks her up effortlessly and kisses her.

Grecia tries to pull away but her holds her in her place. As he was about to deepen the kiss, she pulls away and mumbles against his mouth, "I like you but if you don't feed me right about now, i'll have to kill you."

He puts her down chuckling, "Come then. I'll shower you change and get in my room and see the menus on my laptop."

Grecia changes into an over-sized shirt and sweatpants, removes her makeup and pulls her hair up into a messy bun before going into Romeo's room.

"Chinese or fast food?" She scream to Romeo in the bathroom, looking through the menus on his bed.

"Chinese?" He calmly says leaning onto the door railing of the now open bathroom door.

Grecia double glances at Romeo when she realizes he's shirtless and in his grey sweatpants.

"Grecia?" He says after a minute of silence.

"mm, Yeah you said fast food?" She says scurrying her eyes back to the laptop screen.

"I said chinese, love." He says moving to the drawers looking through them for something.

"Chinese it is." She says and looks throughout.

He admires her from across the room as she mumbles to herself.

"what's Stinky Tofu? like they need to tell me, i need to know before i order. Fried mashi? Why are all the names weird in this restaurant? I think i'll look for another chinese-" She stops rambling when she notices that Romeo is staring at her with an expression she can't read.

"what?" She narrows her eyes and smiles as him.

"I think I love you..." He whispers but luckily she hears it.

"what?" she breathes not being able to comprehend. Baffled, Grecia looks for an answer. Romeo is out of his love-land and back to reality. "That's amazing. Thank y-" Not the answer he thought he was getting.

"Shit," He cuts her off, "i shouldn't have said that. I don't. I do-" he stutters

"you dont?" She questions him hurt.

"i mean, i do but- Ugh. You know what i'll go take that shower." He says quickly grabbing his towel and running to the bathroom, leaving Grecia dumbfounded in the room alone.

"Stupid. Stupid." He whispers to himself in the bathroom as he looks himself in the mirror.

Romeo needs one thing desperately right now. Hot shower.