"Couldn't you have done that sooner?"

"where are you going?" He asked with his hand still in her arm.

"I'm going home, no need to worry. Go entertain your lady friend." Grecia says attempting to chuckle to lessen the jealousy she just radiated but he sees right through her.

"Ill come with you." Romeo whispers for some reason and Grecia being to worn out to argue just nods.

She starts the engine and all the way to the apartment, no words were shared. Just the glances that Romeo thought she didn't notice.

"Goodnight." He says as he makes his way into his room.

Grecia huffs out in frustration, only thing she wanted to know is why was he ignoring her?

Grecia kicks off her boots, and sits on the kitchen counter stool and just looked out the windows, thinking about what she'd been thinking about all night.

Romeo instantly realizes how much of a dick he has been, and how upset she seemed. He opens the door but makes no noise as he sees her. He leans against his door frame as he looked at Grecia.

The moonlight was poured on her like fine bourbon, and every now and then she'd take a deep breath and let it out. He always saw her attractive and of-course beautiful, but he never saw her like this. Vulnerable. Raw. Open.

"Grecia?" Romeo whispers as she flinches.

"jesus christ, sir." She says clenching her blouse.

"sorry." He says as she shakes her head and purses her lips together showing the perfect dimple on her cheek.

"what wrong?" He says as he reaches her on the kitchen counter.

"Nothing, it's stupid." She shakes her head again, and now he knows that every time she's shaking her head, she's just brushing off thoughts so that she won't cry.

"I like stupid," He says earning a chuckle, "tell me. Please."

She takes a final deep breath, "Sir, do you ever fear that you'll end up alone?"

"well, no i have my friends. Just as you have yours."

"no i mean other than that. You ever afraid that they'll all be married or having kids and you'll be just...you." She says looking at him for the first time.

"talk to me, Grecia."

Grecia looks away to the windows again, "I don't know sir. I'm just so scared. Scared that life will pass me by and i haven't been wanted yet needed by anyone. I see all my friends and family moving on with their lives and moving forward. I swear i'm more than over-joyed for them. But me, i'm just- i'm stuck here." Grecia finalized what's been eating her up alive, and look at Romeo. Who's never looked more sincere.

"Grecia, i see great passion in your life. Even if you might not notice it now but i know it'll happen for you. You just gotta stop going out with people like Cole." He says holding her gaze as her eyes water a bit and she laughs lowly.

"Thank you, sir. Truly." She smiles at him and looks into his eyes further, looking for something. And she found it alright, that glow, than hint, that desire. "By the way, Cole and i are just friends now."

"huh?"

"yeah i broke it off." She says as his eyes flicker to her mouth and her breath hitched as she saw him get up and get in between her legs. Faces ever so close.

"Couldn't you have done that sooner?" He whispers leaving her speechless. Her plan worked.

His hands cup her cheeks and force her to look at him as his 198cm shadow casting over her sitting figure.

He gets closer, bending, lingering, giving her time to reject him. But when she puts her hands around his neck, he takes that as the fuck yes he'd been waiting for.

He cranes her neck upwards and he kisses her like he'd never did before. She slightly moan with the lowest tone as his lips finally touch hers again. Romeo takes his time while his tongue explores her mouth. Romeo let's go on Grecia's face and drop to her waist and lift her to set her up on the counter, never breaking the kiss, so he wouldn't have to bend down too much.

Grecia's hands go under his white shirt and he groans lightly when her cold hand touches his muscular back. His hands travel all around her body slowly, not leaving a place untouched. And everywhere he touched, he left a tingling. Something that doesn't happen to people like Grecia.

This kiss of theirs was different. All their other kisses were fast and rushed with desire, this one was calculated and slowed down with love. That's right, love, but only I know that until now.