"Dont do that."

GUYS, Team Cole or team Romeo?

*****

Grecia runs away to her room and slams the door hard, earning a suspension that she heard from Romeo.

"It's fine it's fine it's fine." Grecia whispers to herself, "it's probably because he always sees my dumb face around." She reasons with no one other than herself.

She completely sinks in what she saw. Romeo was fucking someone else. Which of course he would, would you look at him. Jealousy boiled up inside her, but if only she knew that he was seeing her, that's part of the reason his eyes were shut closed as he thrusted in the other woman.

Grecia angrily pick up her phone and texts the last person she thought she will.

G: "ill do it. Come over now."

Grecia slams her phone on her bed after texting Cole and changes into a tank top and sweatpants.

She hurries out of her bedroom, with Romeo still in his room finishing what he started probably, and opens the front door to reveal Cole almost ringing the bell.

Grecia grabs his shirt and yanks him to her, smashing her lips on his. Stumbling, the kissing pair make their way to the couch where Cole grabs Grecia's thigh and swiftly moves her to straddle him.

Cole dominates the kiss fisting his hand in her hair and the other hand rests on her ass guiding her to grind in him slowly.

God knows how long they keep kissing, few moans here and there, before Romeo emerges from his room.

Romeo scrunching his eyebrows as he leans against the kitchen counter and folds his hands against us chest waiting for them to notice him.

He looks away and then looks back, he sees Grecia staring at him as she kisses Cole. He holds her gaze but then clenches his jaw and coughs.

Cole snaps away from the kiss and stands up but keeps his hand rested on her ass. Romeo glares at Cole as they don't say anything, just intense gazes.

"Well, that's my cue." Cole says clapping his hands, "later babe." He pulls Grecia into another kiss before leaving.

"He scares easily, huh?" Romeo remarks.

"nope. Maybe it was the staring contest?" she asks sarcastically rolling her eyes.

"don't do that." Romeo demands as he sits on the chair and she takes the couch with her body.

"do what?"

"roll your eyes at me. Dont." He warns her again.

"what're you gonna do about it?" she asks and doesn't receive an answer. "Thought so." She says rolling her eyes again.

She notices Romeo get up and get closer to the couch where she was, but keeps her eyes fixated on the tv.

Romeo gets unbelievably close to her face and that's when she looks at him. Even a look from her gets him turned on, how clueless she looks looking at him while her breaths uneven.

"what's wrong?" Romeo asks her so close to her face if she breaths their lips would be touching. Grecia opens her mouth in hopes some sassy lines come up but nothing. She closes her mouth and sinks her teeth into her bottom lip.

His eyes flash to her lips as his eyes darkens with desire. All the pair want right now is to take each other right here right now.

Grecia shifts on the couch and Romeo grabs the tv remote from behind her and moves back to his chair as if nothing happened.

****

Monday went slower than a snail on a break. Lucky for Grecia, It's tuesday and she has Basketball which is by far her favorite thing to do. Maybe second favorite.

At the end of the day at basketball practice, Grecia channeled all her anger into the match and the coach was no where around to see her because he was too busy feeling up a teacher in the auditorium.

Grecia steps off the floor and goes to the bleachers to drink water. "Good game." Arle said, an annoying junior in the basketball team that always got under her skin.

Grecia chuckles heartlessly trying to give him a hint to move away. "you know, this is my favorites part of the day. Basketball." Arle says not getting the memo.

"Arle," she turns her body to his and taps his back, "i really like to sit alone during break." She smiles at him as he nods and moves away.

Grecia sits there admiring how good her team is playing then something from the corner of her eyes catches her attention. In all his glory, Romeo was at the door staring intently at Grecia. She stares at him back but then she's burst out of her bubble.

A fight is cracking up on the floor, and what's worse, joe is in the fight.

Grecia rushes to the court, and she comes between the two huge men who are going at it.

"what the fuck is going on!" she screams as she comes infront of Joe. As if on cue, Grecia sees the big hand of a guy coming in slow motion. Then, she takes the hit of his fist and crashes on the floor which effectively stopped the fighting.

"Grecia are you okay?" Romeo says kneeling beside her.

"i'm so so sorry." The guy that punches her says.

Grecia gets up and out of Romeo's hand and mutters that she's fine when really she's not. After all, admitting hurt is weakness.

Grecia starts walking away back to the bleachers. And life, not giving her a break, makes her slip and hit her head dead on the floor. That's when she passed out.

That gotta hurt.