"make me"

"what the hell?" Romeo says rubbing the tiredness out of his eyes, heading to his living room.

"oh hey sir." Grecia said, pinned down by a guy that was tickling her.

"Grecia, what in gods name are you doing?"

"well you said i couldn't go out, so i invited gordon over. You know him." She smirks at her teacher which has a stare that clearly means he's going to rain hell fire upon her. Instead, he flashes a very obvious fake smile saying, "great! What're we watching?"

"huh?"

"i love this movie." he says plopping between the pain, breaking apart their touch. He starts the paused movie and they all start watch in silence.

Bored, Grecia puts her bare foot on Romeo's lap, rubbing it unintentionally as she cleans her fingernails unfocused.

"so i guess i'll go," Gordon says after the heated discomfort they felt for the last half an hour.

"i'll walk you out." Grecia says standing. Romeo watches her subtly. She's wearing an over-sized button up shirt with extremely short shorts that don't seem to be there at all. When she stood up, her back was visible showing her soft-looking tanned skin.

Romeo gulps at his thoughts, knowing all too well that he shouldn't be thinking about this.

"so are you done now or are we going to have more of your male escorts?" Romeo says when he sees her getting back to the couch

"Nah, it's 4 am. Everyone's booked." she says winking at him and she, for the first time, sees him smile.

"what's that?" she says beaming up, "sir, are you smiling?"

"don't be so surprised." he says then retrieves his smile, "i'm a lovely person."

"bring it back, jesus" she says giving Romeo a disgusted look.

"make me," He says forgetting all about their teacher-student situation. So does she when she jumps on him trying to find his ticklish spot, but he doesn't as much smile. Instead he looks at her, eyes filling with desire as he sees his crotch being trapped by her lady area.

Soon, she stops trying to tickle him and just looks at him instead, with him taking eyeful of her body above his. She grids a tiny bit and Romeo looks at her moving hips and then her eyes. His eyes go to her slightly parted lips and she bites her lips when she realizes her mouth was open.

Grecia shifts at the heat between them, about to get off, but Romeo holds her waist down on her. his hands trail up her back and pulls her down slowly. Their faces are now only inches apart and both their breaths are erratic. Just in time, just as their mouths are about to collapse, A phone rings filling the silent atmosphere with the ringtone.

Grecia quickly gets off Romeo and takes her phone. "hello dad." She says looking at romeo one last longing look, and then leaves for her room, leaving a horny, hard Romeo in the living room.

"no i'm fine." She answers her father that asked her about her uneven breath. "Dad, Dad are you there?" The line cuts and she figured he doesn't have that good of a service. She sits on the edge of her bed then her phone chimes with a new voicemail.

"grecia, i'm sorry really. It breaks my heart that you think i prefer my work over you. Being a lawyer is what i do, but you are all of me, mija. I have to go now since the asshole next to me is just about to snitch on me for using a phone. I'll call you first thing after i land. I love you, be good." she hears her father say over the phone and she hangs up and texts him that she's fine and that she's not mad.

Meanwhile, Romeo has left to go to his room instead of facing the person that resulted in his boner. He looks over to his petroleum gel before grabbing it quickly and locking his door.

He starts pushing down his pants and  underwear which causes his dick to spring up. He starts rubbing his hardness quickly up and down. His breath starts to hitch and clogs in his throat. He remembers Grecia's eyes looking at his when she was subtly rubbing herself on him, and that just speeds up his climax.

He starts thinking about her jumping breasts, he bare back, The tiny moan that she let slips her mouth before. Just like that, he finishes, cum shooting out of him and he stifles a groan at the feeling, knowing that Grecia is in the room opposite to him, maybe doing the same thing.

After cleaning up his mess, Romeo realizes what he did. He just came on the thought of the daughter of his fathers friend, better yet, his student. Now, he knows he crossed a line he can't come back from.