"Just like that.."

Romeo is a person fascinated by the human body, It's a part of why he studied biology. One thing science never cleared out for him, is how a person could feel physically so empty without someone's mouth, or someone's lips, or someone's body. Just someone.

Romeo grabs Grecia's thighs and wraps them around his waist, taking them somewhere unknown to Grecia.

She whimpers in his mouth as he does so, letting go completely of her will-power. He firmly grabs the back of her neck as he enters a room she hasn't seen before.

It was a room that has three whole walls as glass, and it looked out to the beach they had in Durkwood.

The pair stop kissing as Grecia looks around the twinkly lights in the room and out the windows.

"wow..." She breathes looking at the beautiful view. Never had she ever thought that Durkwood could look so appealing. Not as appealing as the man-candy sitting on the cushions-filled floor.

"no time for that." He grabs her hand and yanks her to him. Grecia flips her hair on one side and straddles him, inching closer to his lips, unbelievably close. Then pulling back. Teasing him as he loses control.

He waves her wrists away from him and crashes his lips on her as butterflies emerge in her stomach. Never will she get over his touch. Grecia pulls away and looks at him, searching in his eyes for approval for what she's about to do.

He subtly nods and starts kissing her again, sucking on the vulnerability of her lips. She starts to rock her hips on his, now, bulge that's over the roof. As she continues her movement he groans in her mouth encouraging her to keep going.

He holds her waist steady hard and she looks at him confused and embarrassed, "if you keep doing that i won't be able to last long." he breathes.

Romeo grabs her hips and flips them over, hovering over her. He bends down to the crane of her neck and starts kissing slowly, leaving her wanting more.

She tugs at the hem of his shirt and he quickly takes it off and continues. As he kisses every inch of her bare skin, he starts taking off her blouse, going one button at a time. With his warm hand touching her as she looks at what he's doing.

She yanks his head to her as he's done taking her blouse off and kisses him hungrily, grinding hers hips under him. He pulls away trying to catch his breath.

"We can't do this." he says. oh shit here we go again, she thought.

"No no, no. I mean i want to do this, but a girl like you deserves to be taken out on a date." Romeo says trying his hardest not to look at her pushed up breasts, in which he fails.

"Okay then. I just.. wanna do something."Grecia whispers almost going unheard.

"What?" he says crashing on the cushion next to her.

"iwannagodownonyou." she mumbles.

"huh?" he chuckles completely oblivious.

"Ahem," she coughs gathering her strength, "i wanna go down on you."

Romeo's face lights up with excitement, "are you sure? you don't have t-"

"no, i want to." she says moving over to him crouching down to his area.

"Grecia, please if at any point..." Romeo starts reasoning but stops when she puts her index finger on his lips.

Grecia, for some reason scared, slowly pulls down his pants and touches the waistband with the tips of her finger making his insides toss and turn with anticipation.

She finally gathers the courage to pull down his boxers as his length spring out. Grecia refused to believe that that fit in her.

"i don't really know what to do." she says admitting that she'd never given a blowjob, which is true.

"you've never..." he says as she shakes her head looking at him, "well  just quite literally suck whatever you can take in and stroke what the left."

Grecia does as she's told and a few seconds in, she gets a hold of it.

"just like that.." He pants as she continues the motion of sucking and stroking.

Grecia lightly gags as she takes all of him which Romeo likes. He likes  knowing that he's doing that to her body. He caressed her head then fists her hair as he close.

He slowly motions her heads to continue the movement a couple more time before she hold it in her mouth then breathes for dear life.

He pulls her to his face as he kisses her hard, "you don't know how hard is it to hold myself back." he whispers in her ear, "you don't know what you're doing to me."

"all in good time my love. All in good time." She says as she snuggles deeper into his chest and he inhales her coconut-smelling hair.

Right then and there, Romeo felt something he hadn't is quite sometime.

I think i love her, he said to himself over and over as she laid on him, totally clueless.