"whatre you doing to me?"

"do what?" Grecia questions him as he stands tall infront of her.

"do this. Get out, get drunk, wear that."

"what do you want sir?"

"oh cut it off with the sir sir, i get you're mad at me." He says as she scoffs at him and get up to walk past him but he grabs her arm and yanks her back to sit.

"answer me, Grecia. Why did you do it?"

"What?" she laughs angrily , "you want me to tell you that i like you, but you don't, and i know these are feeling they're gonna go away. But until they do, this is how i cope?" she says chuckling humorlessly. Deeply angry at the person before her.

When she leaves him speechless, she scoffs and stands up and walks past him, which revives him.

"you can't just-" he rambles bringing her attention.

"what? what?" She snaps back at him. Again, when he says nothing she turn her back to him.

Grecia gasps when she felt Romeo's big hands turning her around, pinning her against the wall.

"oh thank god"  He whispers, in a voice husky and low sending chills down her spine, before crashing his lips aggressively on hers.

She gasps and he takes that opportunity to enter his tongue, caressing the inside of her mouth. Grecia kisses him back with the same frustration and anger he is.

Romeo grabs her thighs roughly and she moans in his mouth, which drives him crazy as his kiss got heavier and rougher.

He grips on her thighs as if life it self depends on it, and she has her hands in his hair, pulling desperately.

"what're you doing to me?" he whispers as they pull away from each other desperate for air.

"whatever you want." she teases him but it's cut short when his lips crash on hers again. he grabs her hair and pulls it.

Groans and moan escape their mouths. Romeo's hands work their way up to her breasts and he squeezes them and Grecia lets out an ever louder moan.

Suddenly, he's away from her. Mouths detached, bodies away. She looks at Romeo through the lashes of her eyes.

"don't look at me like that, i'll do stuff you can't handle." Romeo says looking at Grecia fiercely.

"i can handle it."

"nope. no you can't." He says then starts walking towards his room.

what the mother of fuck is up with this asshole? is he bipolar? Grecia thought but soon stops thinking and starts marching behind him.

"what the fuck is wrong with you? first you kiss me, then humiliate me, then kiss me again, then reject me saying i can't handle it?" she says busting the door of Romeo's room.

"what did you just say to me?" he hissed through his teeth.

"i didn't stutter."

"Believe you me Grecia, i want to do way more than kiss you. I wanna touch you, kiss every inch of your body. Hear you plead and scream my name as i thrust inside you." He whispers in her ears, making her close her eyes and imagine. "But again, it would be too rough for you. I can't control myself around you." He says getting back and staring at her.

"you wouldn't know if you don't try." Grecia says holding his gaze, "But again, some people can't handle it." she says giving him a taste of his own medicine.

As she walks away, Romeo grabs her and throws her on the bed which invokes a smirk on his lips to appear. She bites her lower lips when he starts hovering her.

"ugh you're killing me with the biting." He whispers then molds his lips on hers. As they're kissing, he catches both her wrists above her with one hand of his, as the other one worked her clothes.

Soon, the couple are eased out their clothes and Romeo is admiring the work of art that is her body, soaking in the tiny stretch marks that are like lighting bolts.

Romeo grabs Grecia's face and pushes it to the side to expose even more of her neck as he starts sucking, taking mouthfuls of flesh as Grecia moans, driving him even crazier.

Romeo's fingertips graze over her hard nipples as he's kissing her body and squeezes in lightly.

"uh my god..." Grecia says as his face got even closer to her heat.

His mouth brush against her center as she waits with anticipation. He starts sucking and kissing her wet pussy as she moans uncontrollably, letting her head fall back and shut her eyes.

"look at me." he says, voice so demanding and dominating it turns her more even on. She obeys as she looks at him and he does the same, completing what he started.

"yes...please" Grecia grasps the satin sheets as she needs more than his mouth.

"tell me what you want, Grecia." Romeo says coming up to hover her again.

"I want you, all of you." She pleads looking at him in a way she never did before.

He places the undeniable evidence of his turn-on on her center and thrusts in completely. Leaving Grecia in shock at waves of pleasure and pain course through her.

He stays inside her before pulling back and thrusting again.

"oh my god, romeo." She says then bites her lips. She has never had anyone as huge as he is, she felt him rearranging her guts and she definitely did not mind.

"god, you're so tight." he breaths as he completes his movements. "look at me, Grecia." he said to grecia in a commanding voice as he sees she closed her eyes again.

a/n: if one more person talks about the spitting im killing myself for real 😂

Grecia leaves her mouth open as moan come out of her, Romeo however takes this chance and spits in her mouth. Grecia swallows it and looks at Romeo whispering, "do it again." and that he does.

"yes yes right there." Grecia moans out when Romeo hits her G spot.

"hold it baby." he puts his strong hand on her waist holding her down, while the other went to her throat as he kissed her harder before the pair came to crescendo along side each other.