Broken

Dream's POV:

I stare at the broken glasses for the moment, looking at every scratch and crack. I slowly reach out my hands and pick them up. I instantly feel a jolt of pain in my hand as my palm touches some broken glass and cuts it.
"Oh no! I'll get someone for that right away!" Sapnap said once he noticed the small injury. He runs out of the doorway once again, leaving me and my father alone.

"Be careful Dream. You already got hurt enough." My father told me. I stare at the broken glasses, completely zoned out. How was I suppose to give this to George now? If only I remembered about them. How could I be so stupid?!?

I wait in my room for a while before Sapnap comes back. By the time he gets to my room my father already left.
He sits down next to me on the bed as I put the band-aid on.
"Why were you dangling 50 feet in the air?" He asks me. I look at my hands as I answer. "I hate it here in the castle. I just want fresh air and to be out in the village." I tell him. He looks shocked that I don't like my life in the castle, but I assumed that's how he'd react. After a short conversation, Sapnap leaves, leaving me all alone yet again.

I lay down in my bed staring at the ceiling with the broken glasses next to me. 'Is there a way I can fix them?' I think to myself. Perhaps someone could mend them. I get up and walk down the stairs. Once I located our butler, I tap in on the shoulder and ask him about the glasses.

"Something like this is most likely beyond repair Dream..." He informs me. My hearts immediately drops.
"Are you sure there's nothing you can do?" I ask.
He looks at me again before nodding his head. "There is someone I can talk to. I'll let you know later if he'll be able to fix them."
My eyes widen with happiness. "Thank you so much!" I tell him.

I happily skip up the stairs and back into my room.
Hopefully they'll fix the glasses...

??? POV:

"Yes sir." A male voice says. The man gets up from a couch he was sitting in and walks to the window.

He glances out at the busy street, seemingly trying to locate a certain person.

After a moment, he finally locks his eyes on someone. He looks over to his shoulder, where a woman was standing.
She had a beautiful dress on. "I found him." He tells her.
She nods her head.
"You may fetch him now."

A/N
——
Hellooo! Yes this is a pretty short chapter but I felt like you guys deserve an update! I wonder who these mysterious people are?!? I'm really busy with homework since marks are due Friday so I've been cramming in work, so sorry for not updating the story! Anyways, hope you enjoyed the short read! Byeeeee