Villian

Third-Person POV:

A person pulls the bag off of George, revealing his face. He was drowsy yet was able to mumble out a few words. "Who are you..?" He asks quietly. Nobody responded. Instead, the male left the room, leaving George all alone, handcuffed to a bed.

George's POV:

I slowly come to my senses. I sit up and start to look around the room I was in. It was all dark besides a few candles lit here and there.

There was a dresser to the right, along with a very dead plant. I look over to my left and see someone sitting in an armchair. I back up a little bit. "Uh, hello? Who are you?" I ask.

Instead of answering, the person got up and walked towards me. I was able to tell it was female once she stepped closer. She was wearing a very lovely dress and high heels. She walked into the light and I was able to make out her face. It was covered in makeup and she has brunette hair. It was a little long and she had a very cold presence.

She looked at me up and down before speaking. "I, am Minx. I have been watching you for quite a while George." She says.

"W-What?" I say in confusion. Why was this girl watching me? It's not like she can rob me, I have nothing she can take! "What do you want from me?" I ask. She chuckles. "The prince, of course."

My jaw drops. "The...prince?"

"Of course silly. I noticed how close you have become with the prince, perhaps... a love relationship?" She adds.

I immediately blush. "W-What! Of course not! We're just friends!" I shout out. She just laughs. "Sure you are."

We stay in silence for a while before she leans in. "I want the prince, you hear me? If I can get the prince in my grasps, I can demand the royal family money!" She says loudly.

I process her words. "Why would you do that?" I ask.

"You idiot. I want MONEY. I could care less how I get it, but the prince is the best way... and YOU are my best way to the prince." She tells me.
"Well guess what, I'm not going to let you!" I say. She once again giggles. "I don't need your permission. I can easily forge your handwriting, and I'll make the prince come to you." She says evilly.

I get more and more angry.

"I WON'T LET YOU TOUCH HIM!" I yell out.
She just puts her finger to her lips in a hushing motion. "It's already done George, he will be getting your letter anytime now." She says.

"LET ME OUT!" I demand. "Shut the hell up." She says. Before I can say anything else, the male from before walks in with duct tape. "Tape him up, would you? I can't let him give away our position with all his screaming." I try screaming out help before the tape is covering my mouth.

Minx leans in towards me. "Don't worry George, you'll be seeing Dream soon." She says. I look away from her. She just laughs and both of them walk out of the room, leaving me alone.

I struggle a little, trying to get out of the handcuffs.

After a few minutes I realize that it's no use. I'm trapped. I start to get weaker, but a sudden burst of anger comes into me.

There's no way I'm letting anyone get hurt. Absolutely no way. I struggle and struggle and struggle.

Come on George, get out!

A/N
——

Hello everyone! This is a shorter chapter, but it's only short because in this one the villain of the story is being revealed. Before you say anything, Minx in the story is going to be a little different than Minx IRL. I was just trying to think of a villain and I just settled on Minx. But remember. She the MAIN villain. There may be smaller ones before the big bad minx comes along 😉

quick note.

For the rest of the story, there may be some of the following:

: Blood
: Gun shots
: Death

If any of these makes you uncomfortable, please be warned! There won't be any TW's in the start of the chapter to avoid spoilers. Just want to let you guys know.