Friend to The... Rescue?

Dream's POV:

Me and my father reach the castle, time to be locked up forever again. I let out a sigh as I walk in. I say bye to my father as I run up the stairs with the sweets I got at the bakery.

I reach my room and lay down on my bed. I get distracted, and before I know it, it's night time! I roll my eyes and get underneath my covers. I slowly drift off to sleep.
Just a normal afternoon I guess.

George's POV:

"It's 4am Georgeeee." Skeppy tells me. "Yeah I know I know but it's just beautiful out." I tell him. He groans. "That's it! I'm going to sleep." He says. "Good luck with that idiot."
He groans again before sitting up in the grass. "I don't get it. Why did you drag me out here again?" He asks me. I think for a minute. "Eh, I just was bored and wanted to talk to someone. You were the only one still awake." I say.
"I knew I should've went to sleep early." He says. I laugh and he punches me in the shoulder. "Can I please go home and sleep, I have to actually do stuff tomorrow." He tells me. "Like what?" I ask sarcastically.
"Shut up." He says before getting up and started walking away. "Fine fine, see you next time Skeppy." I tell him. "Not at 4am again, please..." he moans. I laugh and then he's gone. I sigh and get up myself.

After making sure I had not too much dirt on my jeans, I began walking towards my house. I take the usual path thru the kingdom. The kingdom is so fascinating at night. The pretty lights shining in the darkness. It's just lovely. I continue my walk down the path, until I hear a branch cracking near me. I come to a full stop and look to where I heard the sound come from. I can't see anything. I try shoving it off until I hear another sound on the other side of me. I quickly spin around and yet again see nothing in the darkness. I start to get creeped out, so I speed up my walking to try and get the hell out of there.

I'm just about to reach the end of the path before I hear something behind me. I glance behind my shoulder and see someone standing behind me. I let out a small scream and start running.

I run for a good minute until I can't hear any footsteps following me. I stop to catch my breath.

"That was a close o- HMPDJF!"

Third-Person POV:

George's vision suddenly goes black as someone puts some sort of bag over his head. He kicks and struggles and even calls for help before eventually falling unconscious.

The man picks up George and carries him to a nearby house, opening the door, and closing it behind him.

The lights inside the house goes dark, and you don't hear from George for the rest of the night.

Skeppy's POV:

I hum to myself as I walk to my house. I yawn and stretch out my arms. I can't believe George kept me awake until 4 flipping am. That's just rude.

I eventually reach my house and go to unlock my door, before I notice it's open. That can't be good. I go to reach for the door handle before my mother burst out the door.
"YOU LITTLE!" She yells.
"AH MOM NO!" I scream. I turn straight around and run away.
"I'M NOT READY FOR A BEATING!! WAIT UNTIL MORNING I'M GOING TO GEORGE'S!" I call out, running around the corner. "DON'T YOU RUN AWAY FROM ME BOY! YOU'LL BE IN FOR IT TOMORROW!"

I reach George's street before sitting down on a bench. I lay down, trying to catch my breath and also process what I did. "Heh. Im in for a good one now." I say to myself. I get up and begin walking to George's house, that is until I see something happening up ahead.

I carefully walk over to a nearby trash can and peek over it. Is that... George?... and what the hell is he doing with a bag over his head with a guy practically strangling him! I was about to go stop it but I saw how big the guy was, so sadly I watched as George slowly passed out. I'm a terrible friend. I should've helped him. Great going Skeppy. I watch as he got carried into a nearby building. "What the hell..." I say to myself. I walk over to where I saw everything go down.

When I go over to try and see inside the window I step on a piece of paper laying on the floor. I pick it up. Looks like George's handwriting.

Dear Dream.
I am writing this letter to you just so I can tell you once again, thank you for finding my glasses. It really helped me cheer up. The last few days have been rough, and you are kind of like my saviour, sorry if that sounds weird. Sorry I can't tell you in person, I'll get to embarrassed. Hopefully I can repay you someday. Thank you.
Sincerely , George.

I flip the note over and it has George's house number on it. Strange, I wonder who Dream i- HOLY MOTHER OF GOD IS HE TALKING ABOUT THE PRINCE?!? I re-read it and it sounds like the person name was Dream, and the prince is the only one I know of with that name.

Wow, George has been talking to the prince and he hasn't told me! I was about to get pissed before I remember what just happened to George. Maybe I can ask the prince for help? I began to head up to the castle, but I decided it'll probably be best in the morning.

I take one last look at the house before heading back home.