Plan

—Two Days Later—

Dream's POV:

I open up the window, letting cool fresh air hit my face and, as usual, call out for Sapnap. Surely enough, he starts walking up to the window.
"Hey Sapnap." I say as he reaches the window. "Yo." He says. We talk about the usual stuff, how's life going and what plans we have. It is just a normal conversation... until Sapnap gives me something. "Here ya go Dream." He places a small muffin on the windowsill. "A... muffin?" I ask. I put it up and scan it. "Don't worry, I'm not trying to poison you. I got it from the bakery." He tells me. "Trust me, if I did bake them, you'll definitely get poisoned." He jokes. We both give out small laughs before I take a bite out of the muffin.

"Wow! That's delicious!" I tell him. The muffin was super moist and it had a good flavour to it. Not even going to lie, it was better than the muffins they serve in the castle.

"Yeah, I had one earlier. Apparently the person who made them only started working at the bakery for like a day or two. It shows how skillful some people are." He says. I gobble up the rest of the muffin before asking Sapnap a question. "Do you know the person who made them?" I asked.
"Don't know his name, but he's pretty skinny with some brown hair. I think he was wearing some kind of blue shirt, I'm not too sure." He tell me. I immediately figure out who he was talking about.

"Wait wait wait, was he like around this height?" I put my hand up to about my chin. "I think? I don't know. I didn't really pay attention to him." Sapnap says.
However I knew it was George.

"Sapnap, do you think you can do me a small favour?" I ask. Sapnap looks at me with a suspicious look. "Depends what it is." He says. "Would you be able to ask the person from the bakery to meet me here? Or... somewhere? I have something of theirs." I tell him. "Uhh, sure Dream. When do you want him to come?" He asks. "Later in the evening, 9pm perhaps?" Sapnap thinks it over before agreeing. "I'll stop by the bakery after I'm done here. I can't promise you he'll agree though." He tells me. "Don't worry Sapnap. It's fine if he decides to not come." I tell him. Sapnap just shrugs. "I got to go back, talk to you next time Dream." Sapnap says.
We both say goodbye and I shut the window.

Hopefully I'll be able to talk to George tomorrow.

Sapnap' s POV:

Strange. I wonder why Dream really wants to meet up with this guy. He can easily get someone to deliver the thing Dream has. Whatever, it's probably best to not ask questions.

After another hour of work, I finally am able to go home. I walk out of the castle grounds, and start heading for the bakery.

After a short walk, I walk into the bakery, and I'm greeted with the great smell of freshly made bread. I walk up to the counter and I'm also greeted with a woman. "How may I help you?" She asks.
"Is a guy with brown hair and kind of skinny here? I need to talk to him." I tell her. She nods her head and leaves for a second. I wait around before she comes back with someone covered in flour. "Yes? You wanted to speak to me?" He asked. It took him a second before he remembered me. "Oh yes! You're the guy who bought two muffins. We're they not good? I can make you some mo-" I interrupt him.
"Don't worry about it. Can I speak to you in private?" He nods his head and he walks around the counter.

"What is it?" He asks with a puzzled look. "Look, I don't know why and I'm still trying to figure it out, but the prince wants to meet you at the castle at 9:00pm tomorrow." I tell him. He lets out a small gasp. "W-Wait what??!? The prince wants to meet... me?" He stutters. "Yeah he does. Just try to be there ok? It wouldn't hurt to just chat. Once you get there walk right and go to the first window you see on the ground level, that's where you'll speak." I inform him. He slowly nods his head.

"Alright good! I'll best be off now." I turn around and walk out the door, ignoring him telling me to wait.

George's POV:

'OSUDMFIFJND YOU MEAN PRINCE WANT MEET ME WAIT IM NOT MAKING SENSE HOLD ON I CAN'T WAIT NO JDNDKFMFJFKF.'