Beginning

Third-Person POV:

"We need to talk George." Dream says, looking at George.

George just rolls his eyes. "You're acting like I need to talk to you. What if I don't want to? Ever think about that?" George sarcastically asks. Dream just shook his head. "Listen to me George..." He begins.

"Save it." George interrupted. Dream was silent for a while, only the sound of George's inpatient tapping. "Are we done here?" George asks hastily.

"What's up with you? You were perfectly fine earlier." Dream says. George groans. "Because you asked me out! You know you can't do that." He says.

Clay lifted up an eyebrow in curiosity. "Why can't I?" He asks. George laughed like it was suppose to be obvious. "Because I'm, y'know, me!"

Dream just stares in confusion. "Yeah, you're you, and that's why I asked you." Dream said calmly. This caused George to blush. I grin formed on Dream's face. "C'mon! You know you want to date me." Dream teases. George groaned and began to storm out of the room.

"Georgeee! I was joking!!" Dream half-wheezes. George rolled his eyes and swung open the door. "George! I'm serious! Stay!!" As George went to put his foot on the first step he turns back around. "Oh yeah? Watch me leave!" George grins, thinking he's doing something... but that didn't last long.

His first foot slipped on the step and a gasp came from his mouth.

"AGH!" *thump* "OW!" *thump* "OOF!" *thump* "MOTHER FU-" *thump* "OWWWW!"

Dream listened quietly as the tumbling George fell all the way down.

He waited a moment before getting up and walking towards the stairs.

It's a long ways down.

Dream's POV:

I slowly walk down the stairs, not in any hurriedly fashion. It wasn't my fault he stormed out. That's just karma!

I reach the bottom to find a bruised George sitting in the ground. "What the f&$k! Why are your stairs so long??" George huffs at me. He checks his body for injuries, which seem to be everywhere. "Greaaaat." He moans.

He stands up and staggers slightly. I walk over and hold him steady, making sure he doesn't get hurt anymore. He blushes furiously and tries to cover his face. "Dream. I'm not in the mood for your flirting."

"Your face says otherwise. So, I'm going to ask again." He flinches. "Will you be my boyfriend?"

Hope and excitement crawl up my body as I wait for my response. He waits a moment before blurting out an answer.

"Fine."

A/N
——
Hello guys, we are back! We took quite a long break so here we are. Sorry for the hiatus, it just took a while to find time to type. School has been BUSYY. Anyways glad to be back and updates will continue faster. We are nearing the end, but there is still quite some to go! Minx isn't done with them yet... anyways bye guys.!!!