News

Dream's POV:

A ray of sunlight creeps in threw my window and hits my face. My eyes flinch under the sudden light. I grudgingly get up and try moving my hair out of my face. I rub my eyes as I get out of bed, slipping on my slippers.

I yawn as I walk down the stairs, trying not to fall. As I reach the bottom, I'm greeted with the butler. "Good morning sir! There is someone who wants to talk with you. They say it is quite urgent." He tells me. "Uhh, do you know who it is?" I ask. He shakes his head. "I haven't seen him before, but he said it's something about this 'George' person." He tells me. I smile springs onto my face. "Well, may I see him?" I ask delightfully. "Yes sir, right this way." He leads me to the lounge where we some guests come in if they want to meet with someone, obviously it's extremely guarded but that's something that also comes with royalty.

As we open the door, I'm greeted with a guy wearing almost all blue, besides his jeans, which were black.

He looks up as he hears the doors open. "Ah! There you are! I though you weren't going to show." He says.
"Well, I'm here regardless. So my butler told me this has something to do with George." I tell him, as I sit down next to him. "Ah, so it was you he was talking about." He says. "Pardon?" I ask.

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a piece of paper and hands it to me. I open it up and read it. A smile forms onto my face. "Well, how nice of him." I say.
The person just nods his head. "That's George for you. By the way, I'm Skeppy." He tells me.
"Dream." I say in response. We shake hands and then all of a sudden his face gets serious, same with his tone. "Look dude, I'm not 100% sure if this is true, since I was very drowsy. But really early in the morning I'm pretty sure I saw George get... kidnapped?" He says.
Confusion spreads across my face. "Kidnapped?!? What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well, I was walking to his place and then when I got there this dude had a bag over George's head and brought him into this house. The guy was HUGE so I didn't want my skull to get crushed, you know?" He says.

I sit there in silence. Did George really get kidnapped? No, this has to be some sort of joke. "Where did this happen?" I ask. "About a block away from his house. I have the house he was brought into memorized. I can tell someone about it." I nod my head slowly and call over a nearby guard. "Will you be able to send some people down to a house? It has come to my attention that someone may be in there against their will." I tell him. He nods his head and leaves the room. "He will be found don't worry. You can go home now." I tell him. "Thanks a lot!" He says. He gets up and heads for the door. "By the way..." he says as he turns back around. "I don't know how you and George know each other, but just   don't hurt him. He's going threw enough already." He says. I nod my head. With that, he leaves.
Please be okay George.

—Three Days Later—

It's been three days and George is nowhere to be found. The guards checked the house the Skeppy person said but just found it in disarray. The only clue we could find was a note that had an address... that was in the neighbouring kingdom, Behamville. Some guards were sent to it, and the guards in Behamville were notified.

Nobody found any leads at all.
I'm starting to really panic.
Could George be... no no no, stop thinking about the worst scenario Dream. Get your head together.

I lay down on my bed as I think about George and where he could be. How could someone just disappear like that? It's crazy! I swear if someone hurt George... .

A knock came from my door. My head pops up. "Come in." I say. The door handle twist and a guard walks into my room.

"The George person. We have a possible lead. People are saying they saw someone who fit his description with two males and a female in Behamville. Guards are looking into the matter now. I just wanted to inform you." He says.

"Yesss! Thanks so much Karl! You'll always be the best gard here." I say.
"It's nothing, really. I best be going. Bye!" Karl says, before exiting the room.
"Yesssss." I say to myself.

Don't worry George, you'll be safe soon.

A/N
——
o m g
2K VIEWS!?!?! WHATTT! THANK YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH! I JUST WANT TO THANK EVERYONE LIKE WOW OK !!!

Official time for updates on the story.

Every Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday the story will be updated.

If there isn't an updated on said following days, there will be a reason for it and the schedule will soon go back to normal.

Thanks for reading!