was this the wrong choice?

please note: this chapter is meant to not have any capital letters in it when Dream is speaking to show that Dream is slowly becoming less formal.

Third-Person POV:

"over throw our parents!?" dream says in absolute shock. "It's the only way..." Niki says solemnly. "this is impossible, they're the most powerful people in the country!!! did you forget who they are, niki?!?" dream exclaims. "We won't do it alone of course" Niki says with a slight smile.

"then who is helping?" dream asks stupidly. Niki turned towards Quackity, Bad, and Skeppy. "Them. They've been here since the start." Niki said peacefully.

dream thought for a moment. "this will be dangerous you know." dream told them. They all shook their heads. dream sighed.

"okay, let's do this."

dream's pov:

"is everyone ready?" i ask, looking behind me.

it was almost midnight, and everyone was standing behind me, ready to attack.

we all made eye contact and gave ourselves one last nod of luck. and with that, we charged at the castle.

"Darling, we should head to bed, it's getting rather la-"

*BAM*

The king and queen bothed looked at the front door which bursted open.

A small crowd filed inside, led by their son.

"MOTHER. FATHER. THE THRONE WILL BE MINE AFTER TONIGHT." i yelled.

i meant this. me and george deserve a life together and i wont allow them to get in my way.

"Son..." my father pleaded. "You don't have to do this." my heart dropped, but there was no going back now.

"CHARGEEE!"

narrator:

5 hours of fighting guards.

hour 1.

nothing bad happened. the king and queen fled as guards entered the throne room. bad and skeppy made a great pair, and quackity was just being quackity. niki, along with two of her friends, wilbur and jack, were fighting hard.

hour 2.

the raiders had one casualty. a guard with a bow and arrows fired a shot, and it hit it's target. quackity was no longer with us, but there was no turning back. everyones hearts stopped once it happened, but this made them even more determind to win.

hour 3.

same as hour 1, but the raiders were beginning yo become out numbered. the king came back out and surrendered, but the queen was no where to be found.

hour 4.

"Come on guys! Keep it up!" Niki yelled to the group.

"BAD!" Skeppy cried.

A guard was coming up behind Bad, and before Bad could react, he was impaled by a spear.

"YOU BI@'&!" Skeppy screamed. He charged over and took the guard down full of rage.

"Bad, you're going to be okay." He said, tears rolling down his face.

Bad weakly smiled. "You silly muffinhead..."

land then, he was gone.

hour 5. the final hour.

finally, they were able to defeat the guards. sadly, jack wasn't able to make it out with his life, but he fought hard. omce the final guard was down, everyone had to catch their breath.

skeppy was crying on top of the deceased bad, and niki and wilbur were sadly looking down at jack.

dream walked over to quackity, who had a grin on his now cold face.

"thank you for helping us quackity." he whispered, before closing quackity's eyes.

dream looked around the throne room. he knew all of the guards, who were now either dead or knocked out. was this the right choice?

the king sat on the throne. tears streaming down his face. he looked at his son.

"dream, i am so proud of the man you've become, and i have no intent on stopping you and ge-"

"DREAM!!"

dream, along with everyone else, turned towards the doors.

there stood george, but he wasn't alone.

the queen stood behind george with her arm wrapped around his neck, and a blade to his head.

"hello dream. come and save your husband." she snarled before running up the stairs with george, headed towards dream's bedroom.

"EVERYONE WAIT HERE. I'M COMING GEORGE!"