Alternate Ending (Happy Ending)

In this ending, mutliple things have changed:
1. Karl lived the gunshot he recieved and was hospitalized
2. Sapnap pushed Dream to the ground and he also fell, which made the bullet miss them both.

Story will be picked up when George was taking by the queen.

Dream's POV:

"DREAM!"

I look over as I see my mother grabbing George and running away with him. She has destroyed my life up to this point, and I will not allow her to take away my one true love.

"EVERYONE! STAY HERE AND KEEP THE GUARDS BACK! I'M GOING TO GO GET GEORGE!" I shout over the commotion.

Quackity gave me a thumbs up as he punched a guard in the face.

George ran up the bedroom stairs, the same ones George had fallen down the first night he was inside the castle.

"MOTHER!" Dream called out as his pace slowed, getting tired from running up the stairs.

He could hear his door open a few feet above.

He quickened his pace and reached his door to find his mother standing on the windowsill.

"Hello, Dream." She snarled.

"Mother. Let go of George this instant."

George whimpered as the queen took a step back.

"And why should I? So you, you f**s can live happily? I don't think so. You were not raised this way."

"Now." Dream repeated, stepping closer.

"It's already over for me. So let me bring down your boy toy with me."

And with that, she walked back.

"DREAM!"

"GEORGE!"

Dream leapt towards the window and reached out his hand. His stomach slammed against the hard brick wall, but his hand made contact with another.

Dream gasped for breath, recovering from the pain he felt in his stomach.

"D-Dream! Please don't let go."

"I got you George, just hang on." Dream grunted, trying to pull George up.

It was no use. Dream pulled and pulled but couldn't pull George up.

When he went to pull up, he lost his balance and slipt slightly, almost falling out of the window himself, but he caught himself and only his mask flew down to the ground.

George's eyes widened.

"Dream..."

Before Dream could say anything, he heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

"H-HELP! HELP ME!" Dream shouted.

Dream watched as the figure came into view.

"Prince Dream? What is happening?"

"Karl please help, I can't hold onto George much longer."

Without hesitation, Karl ran over and grabbed a hold of Dream and pulled.

Dream could feel George lifting, but he also started to slip.

"W-Wait!"

Before Karl could register Dream's words, he gave one last push and Dream tumbled back into the room, along with George.

Dream sat up.

"GEORGE! YOU'RE OKAY!"

"Yeah I-"