Sleepover

Dream's POV:

I slowly open the door to the castle, trying to be as quiet as I can. I peak my head in and look both ways before knowing it was empty. I stepped in, holding George close to my chest.

Once the door was safely shut, I tip-toed to the stairs and started my way up. Once we reached my bedroom unnoticed, I carefully placed George on the right side of the bed, trying not to wake him up.

Once I wasn't in contact anymore, he made a groaning noise and tossed to his side. I giggled and went to the left side of the bed and got in to. I looked over to George who was sleeping next to me. I got comfy and rested my head. That's when I noticed George grudgingly opened his eyes, looking around to see where he was. That's when he noticed me. I have him a small wave. He stared for a second, before his whole face turned pink. "W-What?" He asks confusingly. "I didn't know where you lived and you were asleep, so I brought you here!" I told him.

He looked at me one more time before turning around to look at the door. "I-I can leave if you want..." He said shyly. A laugh escaped my mouth. "Of course I don't want you to leave! Just stay for the night, my bed is veryyyyy comfy!" I say. He looks at me one more time before nodding his head. He sat back down and got underneath the covers. I watch as he looks up at the ceiling.

Hopefully he's not too uncomfortable...

George's POV:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dream's POV:

I turned around and began to doze off. I heard George shuffle around as well. I peeked over and he was facing the other direction.

I smiled and went back to looking the other way, finally drifting off to sleep.

George's POV:

As I'm staring at the door intensely, I hear a soft snore come from the other side of the bed. I turn around and I assume Dream fell asleep. Curiosity got the best of me, and I peeked over. His mask was still on, does he never take it off?

I wanted to take his mask off, but that wouldn't be very nice, especially after everything he did for me. I sighed and tried getting some sleep as well.

Dream was right... his bed is very comfy.

Dream's POV:

Some sunlight hits my eyes, causing my dream to be interrupted. I groan and squint at the window. Why can't I get blinds? I sigh and look at the ceiling. That's when I feel something... different.

I glance down and blush begins creeping onto my face. I don't know when, but at some point when we were sleeping, George's head ended up on my chest and my arm was around him. What do I do in this situation?!? Do I move, do I just sit here.

My mind starts to race, and that's when I hear a mumble come from George.

Perhaps... I can... fake sleep?

George's POV:

"Ughh..." I say, waking up from my sleep. I keep my eyes closed for a minute, wanting to go back to sleep. It feels so early. I yawn and go to stretch my arms before I feel something sort of pinning me down.

I open my eyes and see an arm wrapped around me. "What the..." That's when I suddenly remember. My head shoots over and my eyes land on Dream's mask. I was on his... chest. -insert crazy blush-

I immediately think about what to do. Um um um um. "George?" I hear. OH SH-

Dream's POV:

I pretend to wake up, saying George's name. "George?" I ask. I see him suddenly stop moving completely and slowly turn his head towards me. "What are you-"

"I'M SORRY!" He yells. He jumps up and gets off the bed. "I-I didn't mean t- you know, I-" he stutters on his words. A grin formed on my face. "It's fine George, don't fret about it." I tell him. He starts to calm down slightly. "Ok..." he says quietly.

*knock knock*

Both of our faces dropped when we heard the knock. George turned to face the door, horror on his face.

"Sir? Your father wants to treat you with breakfast in bed today." I hear my butler say. George takes a step back, shaking uncontrollably. "B-Be right there sir." I say, trying to stall.

I quickly jump out of my bed and grab George (just like by the side) and guided him towards my closet. "Don't talk, ok?" I tell him. He nervously nods his head and stepped into the closet, trying not to make noise. I open the door and greet my butler with a small wave. "Good morning sir!" He says, handing me a tray. "Morning." I say. "Breakfast today is bacon and eggs with freshly squeezed orange juice straight from our garden." He informs me. I nod my head and go to close the door. "Thank you very much." I say. He nods his head before leaving.

I place the tray of food onto my bed and walk towards my closet before swinging it open. George made a small squeal when it did. "It's only me." I tell him. He looks back and sighs. "Thank god." He says.

He climbs out of the closet and looks at the bed. "Wow... that looks amazing." He says, drooling over the food. "You can have it." I tell him. He quickly looks at me and shakes his head. "I can't possibly-"
"Don't worry about it, I'm not very hungry anyways."

He finally agrees and sits down on my bed, looking at the food. He reaches for the fork and scoops up some scrambled eggs.

As soon as he puts the eggs into his mouth his eyes widened. "This is... so good!" He says, hastily going for another bite. "I'm happy you like it." I say, giggling at how fast George was eating the food.

Now that I think about it, George I'd rather skinny. Does he eat a lot at home? Probably. No need to worry. "You sure you don't want any Dream?" He asks. I look down at the plate and he ate exactly half of everything. "I guess I'll have some." I say. I reach over to the plate and pick it up. I then turn around so I'm not facing George. "What are you doing?" He asks me. "My mask, I have to take it off to eat, correct?" I tell him. "Oh... right." He says. He sounded... disappointed.

I slowly undo the strap, and carefully take the mask off, setting it next to me on my bed. "Hey, can I look at the mask?" He asks. "Go ahead." I tell him. He reaches over and picks up the mask. I am eating for a few minutes before I head George. "How do you see in this thing?" He asks. Confusion spread across my face.

I glanced over my shoulder, and BOOM, I am a blushing maniac. George was wearing my mask which was clearly too big for him, and he couldn't see anything. "Ugh I can't see." He groans. He begins taking it off and I turn around again.
"Cute..." I mumble.

"Huh?"

A/N
——
Sorry for not many updates per week now. I've just been busy and also when I do have time I'm just like "I'll just binge watch Netflix shows" SPEAKING OF NETFLIX,,,, everyone should watch Alice in Borderland . Honestly I love that show. Also yeah update uhh sometime. My updates are like Wednesdays with Liza, they never end up being when I say. Ok bye - ZAC