Epilogue

"Are you ready Dream?" The King asked.

The day has come.

Funeral day.

Dream weakly shook his head. "If you can call this ready, then yes." He joked.

His father laughed before leaning in for a hug.

"Stay strong my son." He whispered.

Dream said nothing and embraced the hug.

That's what he needed.

*Ding...Ding...Ding...*

It's time.

Slowly decending down the tower, Dream began remembering all the memories he had with George.

When George tripped down the stairs and cursed the whole way down, or when they first confessed their feelings.

Dream regrets not being able to have very many fun moments with George, thanks to all the evilness in the world, and that evilness took George away.

Dream passed the window where George and him met up for the first time at the castle, and where him and Sapnap would have their daily chats.

That window was the best place in the whole castle.

Eventually, Dream opened the front doors. The sun hit his eyes as the clouds drifted by.

Dream squinted to the small crowd gathered around the flower bed, the feeling finally sank in.

As he began walking, a hand was placed on his back. He turned around and saw Skeppy, wearing black like himself.

"Hey Dream." He mumbled.

"Hi." Dream replied.

Dream glanced at the muffin in Skeppy's hand.

"I need to make sure Bad still has muffins in heaven." Skeppy giggled.

Skeppy went ahead of Dream as Dream took a final breath.

It's finally time.

He walked to the crowd and slowly pushed to the front.

5 gravestones stoof behind the beautifully planted flowers.

Dream had a single flower for each grave, starting from the left.

Even in the times were nobody else was there for me, you always appeared with open arms. Thank you.

Dream placed a Purple lilac on the ground in front of Karl's.

You know, I never let you know how important you were to me... great job on the flowers. They're beautiful.

Dream placed a black rose in front of Sapnap's.

You never seemed to lose your personality, even when we were all handcuffed in a dark room. Bad is still probably trying to get you to use nice language up there.

Dream placed a red rose for Quackity.

Let's hope they have muffins up there, or else you'll have a fit. Skeppy misses you, hope you are safe.

Dream places a red tulip in front of Bad's grave.

I didn't know you well, but thank you for joining us in the fight. You fought well soldier.

Lastly, he placed a yellow dandelion for Jack.

After this, he turned towards the blue roses. Seperated from the rest, was a single gravestone, surrounded by those blue roses.

This is when Dream's tears began to form. He knelt down carefully, not wanting to crush any flower.

"Hey George. I hope you're resting well." He sighs, holding back tears.

"I really hope you're doing okay up there. Don't forget to visit me, alright? I won't be able to do this without a glimpse of you every night." Now, the tears were rolling down Dream's face. Dream stood up, wiping the tears.

"I love you, and for the record, I think you're more handsome than me."

He said his last goodbye and placed something on the grave before slowly walking back towards the castle.

The sun began to set, and the last rays of sunlight were on George's gravestone. The small glasses mounted in front of it.

 The small glasses mounted in front of it

-The End.-