Silence

Dream's POV:

"Huh?"

My heart stops. Did I say that out loud...? I stop chewing the toast in my mouth and me breathing quickens. "Hm?" I hum, trying to not make it obvious. "Did you say something?" He asks.

By the tone of his voice, I reckon he knows what I said. "What do you mean?" I ask, trying to act oblivious to what I did. "Oh, it's nothing. I just thought you said something." He said. "Oh, ok." I say.

I nervously begin chewing my toast again, trying to act normal.

George's POV:

I glance down at my fingers and begin fidgeting with them. Was I hearing things? I swear Dream said cute to me. I can't be imagining it, right? I look around his room, trying to exclude the awkwardness out of my mind. What to do... I glance back at Dream who just put the tray down.

He reaches over without looking and picked up the mask. Bringing it to his face, he buckled it in and turned around again. He gave a small wave. I slightly blushed and gave a small wave back. "Hey Dream, how long am I going to be here?" I ask, my eyes landing back onto his bedroom door. He just shrugs. "Why aren't you talking?" I ask him. He shrugs yet again. "Helloooo?" I say, waving my hand in front of his mask. What is he up to? He just shakes his head and keeps looking in my direction. "You're making this so awkward." I groan. Dream just continues to look at me. I sigh and look back, trying not to break 'eye' contact.

That's when he gets of the bed and walks over to my side. "What are you doing?" I ask, slightly moving away from the edge of the bed. That's when he puts his arms out (like you do in a T-pose) and starts falling right onto me. "DREAM WHAT THE HE-" I get cut off by the heavy body landing on my chest. "Ughhhh. Dream get- off!" I say, trying to shove him. He then shifts so that his face is right above mine. Pounds of blush spread across my face. "D-Dream what are you doing." I say. He looks at me for a little while before getting up.

"Dream? What the hell was that all about?" I growl at him. He shrugs yet again and walks towards his window. He stares outside, watching the clouds drift by. I get up and walk up next to him. "Dream, why aren't you talking?" I ask calmly. He sighs.

"If I talk, I'll keep saying how cute I think you are."