Disclaimers and info 

Hi so I just wanted to let you know that in this story there will be:
Vileness 🤜🤛,
Swearing 🤬,
Self harm 🩸,
Human experience 🧪,
Child abuse 👧,
Depression😅,
Anxiety 😥,
Clowns 🤡, 😥clowns,
Sex 👩‍❤️‍👨 👩‍❤️‍👩 👨‍❤️‍👨,
Scars 🩹,
Child deaths👶,
And more I have not decided on yet !

Sorry 😐
And this begins when gojo is still in high school.

Oh and . . .

Y/n is an assassin and her best friend Ray tells her who she is associating and where.
You are know as the puppeteer assassin because you leave puppets of the victim at a loved ones home, but even worse she stitches up all the cuts and shit she leaves is on her victim so it looks like she's repaired them like you would with a puppet which is fucked up but you know who cares I certainly don't I'm trying to traumatize you here , and please don't report this I've put my heart and soul on this and it sucks but my heart and soul you don't wanna crush that do you I mean I hope you don't.

anyways,

But you are now being hunted by jujutsu sorcerers because they noticed that the body were effected by the session when they were inside and out of the wether, so they think it's sorcery, and it is but not the point, anyway but let's start from the beginning of the winter and jujitsu tech has already begun its year.

And I don't own any of these characters or the artwork!