Chapter 2

"So, can we go home?!" Y/n asked as she slowly got angrier at the situation.

"No you both will be staying in the dorms, y/n next door to Gojo and Ray next to Shoko, is that okay" said Yaga.
Then you realise that Gojo what is the silver haired guy standing behind y/n immediately growled

"Fine. But can I still be an assassin?" She said hopefully when she heard a scoff from behind her, she wiped around to see the silver hair man ROLLING HIS EYES.
"WHAT GOT A PROBLEM WITH MY QUESTION,"

"Well, since you asked yeah I do."

" Oh do yea? Great " y/n said through gritted teeth and a forced smile.

"Don't talk to me like that, do you know who I am, bitch!" He said smirking at her.

" NO! And quite frankly I DON'T JIVE A SHIT WHO YOU ARE! TWAT!!!" She said in a low lowed tone. He look shocked as what y/n was saying to him.

" What cat got ye tong, bitch boy?" She said in the same low voice. H red was still staring at her wide-eyed as if she was an alien, but then you felt a hand on your shoulder that directed you both to the door;

"I think we should go and get our stuff don't you y/n? Said Ray who had a firm grip of your shoulders.

"Yeah, yeah what she said." Y/n said as her best friend was pushing her out of the door and in to the hall. When back in the man's office him and Gojo begun to talk about y/n of all things;

"So the rude girl with the mask what's her name y/n something right, and why is she wearing a mask covering half of her face?" He asked his sensei with a confused look on his face.

"I don't know, Gojo. And if I was to guess I would said it's something to do with her horrific past with her parents." Said Yaga-sensei to his student;
"And DON'T ASK HER!" He said with a look on his face that made Gojo shiver.

"Yes, Yaga-sensei."

(Your mask look like this)

____________________________________

So this is my dorm you thought as she walk into a square room and fell on to the bed.

" Hi" y/n jumped at the sudden appearance of Gojo Satoru in your loked room.
"What do you want, asshat?" She said harshly at him.

"Ow, that hurts. But anyway why are wearing a mask?" She noticed that he was all happy so she tried to change the subject but got quickly called back to her face.

"I gust don't want people like you who only value looks and strength to judge me." You said shooting him a small and quick smile to which he replied.

"Oh . . . Okay I'll leave then. Bye." He suddenly disappeared.

In Gojo's room next door:

"Shit, shit, shit, fuck!" He whispered to him self his face covered in a heavy, bright, red blush, praying that y/n hadn't noticed it (which she didn't) he was piss that at a moment when you were saying something bad about him you SMILE AND MADE HIM BLUSH! He was so flustered that he had only seen barely seen half of this girl's face and he was BLUSHING, he felt like screaming at the world for this shit and he was going to when he heard a knock on his door and when he opened it there she was the only girl on the planet who could say she made Gojo Satoru blush.

"Hi, Rachael is going for take out you want anything before she leaves?" Y/n said with a similar small smile.
" she get img sushi but if you want something else she's prepared to go, I think it was Gojo?" She said still smiling at him sweetly.

"Yeah, sushi sounds great and yes it is Gojo." He smiled his goofy smile at her to which she laughed.
" okay, cool Ill tell her, bye Gojo!" She when back into her room.

And he was back to being a blushing mess of a man.

in y/n's room:

"why did you smile at him?" Ray asked confused 

"i don't want to be rude, why?"

"oh, just asking. but he is a bit of an assholl"

"you said it."