Chpther 1

" but ray that isn't fai"
" I don't care you killed two people you weren't supposed to kill so now you're going to get yelled at for it!" Said Ray in a lowed voice that was steadily getting louder and louder as she yelled but y/n blocked it out for the most part, but she did hear the occasional " Jesus Christ ", " bullshit ", " fucking hell " and stuff like that. Which was a rare thing for a woman that doesn't swear! But then you hear

" got you on camera with your arms and legs uncovered!"

That restated y/n's brain; they could not identify her by scares and tattoos but they could go hospitals for anyone making her discussion. The feds would definitely have a dead end there but she was always a your sister and Ray's appointments at the hospital so someone could've recognised y/n at any point.

( By the way this is what your body looks like:
Red = burns
Yellow = surgery scars
Purple = scratches
Grey = big cuts

( By the way this is what your body looks like: Red = burns Yellow = surgery scarsPurple = scratches Grey = big cuts

Oh and don't worry you look perfect even with the scares)

" they c ... can  identify me can't they?" Y/n said with fear in she eyes that ray noticed right away so she stopped yelling to the relief of the neighbours and said in the softest voice she could do
" yes they could . . . . . " she was silent
". . . but we won't let that happen, will we now?"

She checked the time knowing you had to do work that night when she received that it was
" 12:00! Shit, YOU NEED TO GO NOW, YOUR GONNA BE LATE!!! GET GOING, NOOOOOWWWW!!!!!!"

She was right!

____________________________________

At the club:

There he was the guy that was gonna died, drugging a girl's drink.

Y/n look right at him with her mask to cover her burnt face, and she smiled at him and as she was expecting he walked right up to her a smirk on his face (it made her sick). He talk to her and took her outside and,
" hands on your head and stay still, bitch!" He gun raised at her when a weird as fuck thing happened she were pulled to a another place but in Tokyo were she  lived instead of American were she assassinated.

" FUCKING MOTHER OF JESUS"
" I do hope not miss l/n?" The man in front of her said in a monotone voice.
All she could think was ' oh shit what did you do? What the question should be what haven't I done. '
The room was quite until a silver hair man came in with a wheelchair with a yelling  Ray in it.

She laugh and said
"Christ, Ray calm down woman" she noticed her after that a immediately calm down.

"So you two have two choices you help use or we send you two back to the FBI in America?" The man said once again in a monotone voice.

"What are we helping YOU with?" y/n said in the same monotone voice as he did.

"Well you two are both powerful jujutsu sorcerers with rare abilities, one of you (y/n) being able to Control the elements and the other (Ray)  being able to heal people with a touch on the wound, yes?"

"Yes, and where the fuck are we?"

"Jujutsu high."

"Great, and?"

"You two if you decide to help us will be second years  with Gojo Satoru behind you and I'm Yaga-sensei.

Both y/n and Ray turn your heads to see the silver haired guy, he was tall like really tall much taller than you were. He had a goofy smile and thick shades covering his eyes, kinda like how you covered the right side of your face.

Y/n a immediately know that she DID NOT LIKE HIM AT ALL! TO BRIGHT AND PERFECT!

She look back at the man in front of her and then at Ray and then at the perfect guy and slumped

She look back at the man in front of her and then at Ray and then at the perfect guy and slumped. She were not going to a trip to the FBI no sir so it was the torture that was fucking school.

" huffff, fine." Y/n said though gritted teeth.

"We'll go to this stupid as fuck school."

"YAY!!!!!" Ray yelled and hugged y/n who wasn't having it AT ALL.

Y/n was fucking pissed at her own decision.