Chapter 3

At dinner:

"Hello, I'm Geto Suguru and that's Shoko Ieiri. So who are you two?" said another boy who was the same age as Gojo. The girl had short hair and gray eyes that were very dead for any human.

"Oh, I'm Rachel Edge and this is y/n l/n, but you can call me Ray!" Ray said in a rush with the food in her hands.

"well, we've got dinner, so sit!" Ray said in a rush sitting down, and every one sat too and ate there food in silence in till.

"So, y/n is it true you can control the elements, ya  know like water, fire and others?" said the girl named Shoko.

"Yes, and call l/n." she said harshly at them. They stare at her and gaped as she ate, they were amazed at the fact she could control the elements, but pissed at the fact she was so resistant's to talk to them.

"Sick, can you show use, please." said Geto with smile that she thought was way to bright for any living thing.

"uhhhh, Fine. but i am only doing ONE okay!"  she said with a bore in her voice, the three new people gaped in excitement.

"uhhhh, stop staring at me." they all nodded at her. when she made a swift move meant with her hand and the water in everyone's glasses raised in to the air, then she splashed it into Gojo's face. everyone laughed at him but she gust stared at the wall beside him. he yelled at her though the rest of diner, but she gust staring in to space with a glassed look on her face:

"are you even fucking listening to me?!" he said in a lower voice.

"what? Yeah . . . . . No." he rolled his eyes.

"okayyyyy, lets change the subject. so l/n why do people call you 'The Puppeteer' or is it a myth?" said Geto eagerly.

"sighhhh,  it's not a myth, they call me 'The Puppeteer' because i left puppets of the victims at the crimes I cemented and i stich up the cuts and stuff on my victims, to like fix them, like a calling card. but i can't tell you much of what i do when i'm killing people, because i go into a sort of stat where i'm not my self. i can only tell you what i see after there dead and 'fixed'." y/n said stunting the others except Ray.

"well, that's lovely!" said Gojo rolling his eyes in disused.

"mother fucking cunt, you want to go assholl!!!!!!" y/n screamed at him!

"You know what. YEAH LET FIGHT LITTLE BITCH!" he screamed back.

"FINE! TOMORROW AFTER ALL CLASSES HAVE END WELL FIGHT IN ONE OF THE TRANING ROOMS!!!!!" y/n yelled across the table

"FINE!!!!!!!! BITCH!!!!!!!!" the other three steered at the situation wide eye

"Hi Ray, you ship it don't you?" Geto asked Ray in a hushed voice,

"Oh yeah, you?" she whispered back,

"Yeah."

________________________________________________________________________

next day right before the end of classes:

y/n looked forward as gojo sat behind her he was talking non stop for the intier last period about the fight and it was pissing you the fuck off when it was time to leave  the class, so her and Ray went right to the training rooms:

"HI, you don't have to do this ya know," ray said to you kindly.

"ok, you know why I'm doing this, right?" y/n said sadly.

"yeah, to prove to your dad that you don't need to be experimented on any more, but y/n you know the more you prove the more experiments there will be? she said softly

'experiments, the fuck dose that mean' Gojo thought wile passing by, but when he replayed the situation he realized what Ray meant  and he was mortified!