Special: the laughing fit

"Whow! Okay! Arrrr . . . What's y/n laughing at?" Geto said with a puzzled look on his face.
"Oh, probably nothing" Ray said in a polite tone as she went back to her book.
"Then why is she laughing on the floor in tears?" He said even more confused,
" probably just one of her laughing fits," Ray said as if this was a normal thing,
" right YN has the laughing fits she's a Stonecoal bad ass please explain to me how that's possible?"
" I don't know why don't you calm her down and asker?"
" You say that like I could calm her down why don't you try?"
" already did and it didn't work we're going to need someone who can calm her down properly not just calm her down for her to start laughing again,"
"GOJO!!!" Geto yelled.
" why the fuck are you calling Gojo?" Ray asked
" I bet 10 yen that he can calm down"
"Oh we are placing bets 20 that he can't!!"
"Okay deal"
"What the fuck do you guys want?" Gojo said as he walked in.
"Calm her down" Geto and Ray said in unison pointing over to the squirming Y/n the floor a few metres away from them.
"uhhhh, fine" he sighed and walked over to her on the floor.
He picked her up and sat on the couch in Ray's (sorry forgot to say that you were in Rays room bad 😓)
He placed her on his lap and told her to sleep and she did and she was told laid her head on his shoulder and fella sleep instantly calming herself down.

As Rey and Geto stood and stared at him.
" My 20 yen Rachael!" Geto said smiling at the two on the couch.
"Fuck you 🖕" she handed the yen to him glaring her best friend asleep on GOJO SATORU she felt sick at the thought of y/n l/n dating GOJO SATORU  of all people him.
"Okay, Gojo take y/n too her room and leave her there, and Geto Out the both of you!" They both ran off in fear of the hand Ray had raised.

____________________________________

This was an idea I had after having a full on laughing fit for 20 minutes straight so that's cool I'm sorry about how crap it is and I don't know whether this is set in the future or right now I haven't decided yet so I'll edit it when I decided what time it is setting in

Thanks for Reading my crappy stories!

👋