chapter 11

months later on June 1st :

"And the year begins." i said knowing that all the preprashions for the year were done and that I could start kill spree for the next 7 months, what I had forgotthat Gojo had remembered that it was my birthday. I remembered this when he popped up in front of me gift in hand which he chucked at me.

" happy birthday, I got you something!!" He yelled happily.

" when did I tell you my birthday?" I said in my monotone voice glaring at he with a death stare that could kill the unkillabull.

" open the present."

It was box shaped like a long rectangle. I opened it to see a set of 10 shiny, f/c handled daggers that were the same shape and strength as my other ones. i stared at he laughed and walked off.

"IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!" Geto and Shoko yelled at me when,

"come on we've got a mission." said Ray through the commotion. i jumped up and ran towards the door were Gojo was standing all smug at the situation he made.

time skip, the mission:

we go to a insane asylum, apparently some visitors saw a cursed spirit roaming the top 5 floors. I didn't recognise the place at first but when I walked in I immediately did when I heard the voice of the receptionist.
"Miss l/n, you can't see your mother today she's on a day trip and won't be back until tomorrow. Oh wait are you with the sorcerers, if so that's an improvement from your last jobs I will tell your mother she might show some emotion!" Said the woman at the front desk to me making the other three stare as they always did

"Thanks, but I would like to see that emotion on my own." I said smiling at the green eyed woman.

"Come on we don't have all day!" I said walking to the lift.

"Your mom lives here and she's emotionless?" Shoko said worried about my sanity.

Yes and she was so emotionally abused she forgot how to have emotions, thanks to my assholl father." I said slumping a little bit but other wise I was excited about this mission in till.

"Hi, y/n what are you staring at" said Gojo but I heard someone else and send a punch in his direction and landing it right in his chest.

" WTF WAS THAT FOR I DIDNT DO ANYTHING YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!" Gojo said in his voice.
"WHAT NOO IM SORRY I I DIDNT MEAN TO HIT YOU!!"
"Where not up against a cursed spirit, it's a fear demon. I heard my dad's voice not Gojo's!" I yelled

" y/n don't freak out but there's a huge monster looking thing behind you." Geto said trembling at the thing.
"Mother fucker,  huh?"

"LOOK AT HER SO PATHETIC AND USELESS!!"

"LITTLE BRAT HOLD STILL . . . . . HOLD STILL BITCH."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Y/N I'M SORRY I COULD PROTECT YOU I'M SORRY LOOK AFTER YOUR BROTHER AND SISTER FOR ME WILL YOU?????!!!!!"

"LOOK HOW GROSS AND DISGUSTING SHE IS, SHE MORE LIKE AN ANIMAL THAT HUMAN I MEAN LOOK AT HER SKIN ITS ALL DIFFERENT FROM A HUMANS!!!"

"DAD NOO DON'T I DON'T WHAT IT I DON'T WHAT IT NNOO DAD PLEASE DAD NOO DON'T I'LL DO EVERYTHING NOOO DAAD"

"Y/n love it's ok I've got you don't worry you'll be fine I promise you know I love you right right"

I opened my eyes and to my horror saw Shoko and Geto broke and hurt I too many different ways the only one left standing was Gojo, week but still standing. But it push off the edge and I snapped.

My eyes glow red and e/c, my body splitting in tow to show me on the right and Terra on the left. I flicked my finger pushing Gojo aside roughly. Grabbing two fans that where attached to my back

(Look like this)

The demon look at the fans as the one on the left burst into flames (white fan) and the right fan began to drip water at my feet (blue fan)

The demon look at the fans as the one on the left burst into flames (white fan) and the right fan began to drip water at my feet (blue fan). I ran towards it and punched my left hand at it surrounding the monster and bright orange flames. Then I made a swift hand gesture with my right hand covering it in scalding hot water. Dropping fan I made another swift hand gesture as it suddenly collapsed on the floor choking thanks to lack of oxygen.

When it stop moving I walk towards and when I was right in front of it I ripped it into multiple little pieces with the small amount of surrounding earth.

Then I felt that the lack of control I've picked up my fans and disappeared . . . . . .

no idea where I was going and no idea where I had been.