chapter 9

"UGH, where's y/n. she better hurry up or WE'LL LEAVE WITH OUT HER!" gojo shouted at my door in frustration wile banging on it with his fist.

"coming, assholl." i walk out wearing (your choice from options)

(Yes I know all of these suck so just imagine what your wearing

(Yes I know all of these suck so just imagine what your wearing.😅 )

"pretty, one can we go?!" gojo said barley even looking at me like what the fuck.

"yeah we can go, but first y/n you look beautiful." said Shoko said staring at me especially at my mask as she lunged for it I easy dogged the attack and garbed her wrist spinning her around and kicking her to the floor.

"ow, Y/N WHYYYYY????????????" she yelled at i let go of her arm and helped her up.

"Sorry, but I'm not taking of the mask." i said in my normal monotone voice.

"y/n just use the spell I gave you it'll change your appearance mirror the other side of your face!" Ray said i rolled my eyes thinking that I don't want to look perfect, when down i went gojo pining me down when Ray placed the sweet looking spell in my, i swallowed it as Ray ripped of my mask. to reveal my face but the face i had be for i need the mask i stared at the mirror she had given me in amassment.

"Holy Shit!!!!!!!!!"

"yeah. i know" ray said smiling at me.

"NOW LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" gojo yelled at the top of his lungs.

outside the club:

"y/n no killing anyone!" Ray whispered in my ear.

"mhm, i know."

"i know you know" she said with a glare.

inside the club:

"hey, y/n lets make a bet!" gojo screamed at in my face.

"ok, i bet that i can drink more shots then you be for I'm actually drunk." i said knowing I would win seeing i can't properly get drunk.

"bet, the loser pays." he said with a huge grin on his face cause he thought he could win.

half an hour later:

"gojo, stop staring at me like that." i said 6 empty bottles on straight vodka that i had drank next to me and the 7th in my hand almost empty to at the guy on the bar placed the 8th bottle in front of me.

"you have drank 7 BOTTLES OF VODKA AND YOU CAN STILL WALK IN A STRAIGHT LINE!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled at me half in amassment and anger seeing he was practically drunk.

"and everyone is staring at you!"

"so?" i said grabbing the next vodka bottle and drank a 1/4 of it in one. as a guy walked up to me and sat next to me and put his hand on my thigh and the other on my waist and i had an idea and it was a bad one i look at Gojo as i pulled a fan and i grabbed the mans hand and tuck him out the back door as fast as i could which was faster than humanly possible. I pushed him in to the wall and he was shocked.

⚠ warning the rest of this chapter is graphic as fuck ⚠

I pulled a dagger from the inside of my jacket and threw it at his wrist, it when throue the bone and in to the wall sticking him the not abule to move off the wall. he screamed as i shot more daggers at him all hitting him in vital spots on the body.

the guy's pov:

wtf was that for, this little bitch. what her skin it's changing she' half (your skin colour) and half (opposite skin colour) and her hair it's half y/h/c and half o/h/c, it's the same thing with her eyes there left is y/e/c and the right it's - it's blind but it's glowing red bright RED. the whole right side of her face its covered in burns and cuts.

"who are you?" i said will shacking . . . . .

. . . . .

. . . tow different voice answered me . . . .

. . . . .

. . . at the same. one monotone and bored sounding, the other high and excited it said

"i'm the Puppeteer, who are you?"