Chapter 12

10 years later:

"Man, this sucks I've got nothing to do" Gojo hissed as they always did when he was bored.

"yes you do. I need you to go pick something up in person not one of your new students you need to go and get it!" Said The principal harsh town.

"Yes, what is it?" Go Joe said jumping up from the seat he was in.

" I need you to go and pick up The Puppeteer from a park in Engla-"
" sorry principle but the puppeteers dead and she's been dead for 10 years now!" The principal role rolled his eyes and began again
" I thought I was saying you need to go and pick up the Puppeteer, you need y/n's help with something." The principal said in a monotone voice

" but, y/n died 10 years ago."
"No y/n disappeared 10 years ago, she's still alive all that happened was she lost control of that house and had to leave but didn't know when to come back,"
" so she still lives cool I'll go and get her!"

20 minutes later;
"Your late, Satoru" said a voice he thought he would never hear again. The mono turn yet polite voice of y/n l/n aka the assassin the Puppeteer. He stared at her on the bridge her h/l  h/c  hair dancing in the autumn wind. He noticed a blank white mask covering the right side of her face. She was in what he remembered to be the Clothes she wore when she was assassinating people she was in full black. He could keep his eyes off her leaning against the banister of the bridge. Then he noticed things that weren't there last time he saw you. Like multiple scars open down your arms multiple multiple tattoos on your arms to he she guessed it was to hide the scars a little bit but they was still visible just for a part of the peace.

(This is what you where wearing)

"Hi Satoru, you in there. Wake up asshat!" You said as he woke up from his trance to see you in front of him.
" Oh hi love don't you look gorgeous today?" He said smirking at you.

But you put up your hand his neck and that's when he noticed your hands had Sharp claws on them that could easily go through his neck no sweat. But he grabbed your hand and pulled you in by the waist and said.

"Now, let's go back to the school and get start on this important work you have to do, Princess~"  you blushed Little little and demanded for him to take you back to the school, which she did.

Back in Japan:

"I don't wanna get sweet to got to get to that school with Fushiguro, NOW GOJO"

" no I haven't seen you in 10 years and you're going to spend time with me, end of conversation!" You sigh and followed him down through the streets, and when he got the stuff he wanted you dragged him to the school.

"pick up your feet we got ago!"
"No!"
"Hi, Gojo do you like your face?"
"Yeah, why?"
" do you want my close digging into your face leaving marks and scars?"
"No"
" then pick up your feet, NOW!"