Chapter 4

Gojo ran off in hope that nether y/n to Ray heard he he received from the conversation was about y/n's father and experiments of some sort. He put tow and two together. Maybe she was experienced on by her father? . . . . .

"Yeah . . . That works . . . . right?" He said out loud.

" Who the fuck are you talking to?" Said Shoko with a confused look on her face, cigarette in her mouth.

"You really should smoke those things, discussing! " he said to her.

"Don't you dare change the subject, but anyway you ready, man? I've heard that y/n can beat anyone's ass even yours, be careful with your steps and. . . " Geto said to him.

"What you say!!! " the said in unison both with a look that said don't fuck up.

____________________________________
The fight ; round one
Y/N vs GOJO :

" begin!"

Immediately Gojo punched in the direction of her chest, she ducked and kicked him in his ankle sending him to the floor. She put a foot on his chest and was declared

" Y/N 1 : GOJO 0"

" round two begin!"

Gojo when for a kick this time. Y/n court his leg and twisted it forcing him headfirst to the floor, but as you were about to put you foot on his back he flipped and forced you to the ground. LITTLE DID HE KNOW HE FUCKED UP when he said,

"Awww it's ok I'm not gonna hurt you."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NO! DAD GET OFF I DON'T WANT IT! STOP! LET GO! I DON'T NEED IT! I DON'T THE MONSTER HEART! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!"

"Get your hands off her." Said a calm and quiet voice that wasn't y/n's to Gojo he let go to see her usually (h/c) was a silver like his and that the part of her face that wasn't covered had several different coloured eyes on it, and that the body that he could see was covered in tattoos and the scars she covered. This was a different human being if you could call it that.

" TERRA, CALM DOWN Y/N IS FINE AND MR. L/N ISNT HEAR YOU AND Y/N ARE FINE!" Yelled Ray at the person who quickly after that changed back into Y/N, who was very tired after the situation.

And it was a tie in the end.

"Hello, Y/N"

"Gojo, How the fuck did you get in my room asshat?"

" doesn't matter I just want to say sorry for before I don't know what I started but I think it was bad so I'm gonna say sorry for it"

"The great Gorgo Sartor apologising to meWow must be my lucky day now what do you want?"
You think so little of me, but what was that!"
" sorry, a question that can't be answered"
"Shit that's what I thought would happen oh whatever bye!"
Where the fuck do you think your going, huh

"Away "

"No your not your staying here now okay"

"No "

"You don't have a choice so deal with it assholl "

"Why though "

"I need help"

"With what "

"stitching up some cuts and shit "

"aaaaarrrr, fine"

"Thanks"