Chapter 8

"Good morning y/n. "
" what do you want Gojo?" You said as the guy collapsed on top of you putting all of his body weight on top of yours, and he was heavy. You to carry him easily though. for a normal human he would weigh a lot for you he wait nothing, And you know this so all of the body weight on you and you drag him along to his room  where you threw him down on the bed.

" well YN how long till 18th birthday?" You knew that a couple days before you and Ray had arrived at the school he turned 18 and you knew that he wanted to know when you turned 18 so he can get you drunk.

" Gojo 6 months ago on the 1st June!" He stared at you.

" you're older than me by for six months."

" five actually my birthday is on the 1st of June so."

" so we're going to club tonight mean you y/n, what you say?"

" no"

"What why not?"

"Because I said no!"

This went on for over 2 hours straight until . . . . .

". . . I hate you." Y/n said to he pouted as if to say 'come on you know you want to with'

Y/n's thoughts:
'Im a kill you Gojo Satoru I will beat living shit out of you if I could you fucking cunt'

Back:

"What does that mean 😭 do you hate me?" Gojo said well fake crying in clutching his chest in fake pain.

" No, i'm giving in idiot! I'll go to the stupid club, but I don't get drunk easily, you're drunk after having five shots I'll be having a full fucking bottle of vodka asshole!" Y/n said in a monotone that made Gojo fear for the worst.

"Okay 😄" he walked off the cheerfully as y/n and just stared a light blush on her cheeks when suddenly someone popped up beside her.

"Ooooooo, who got you a stone cold bitch blushing." Said Ray from her dorm door frame.

"Oh, wait Gojo Satoru no way please y/n your not serious are you?" Y/n walked off

Also happening at the same time:

Holy shit what the fuck is that the bitch done to my face it's all red No No No it can't be what I think it is No just just No. She y/n she made me blush I don't blush especially not for people like her she is stone cold, emotionless. But she is really pretty, strong and she's kind (when she wants to be) and she got a beautiful smile and laugh she just amazing etc,

" Gojo, hey so me and Shoko. . . . . Wait your blushing Who made you blush I need to congratulate them!" Geto said when he saw Gojo standing the window using it as a mirror.

______________Time skip_______________

"Tell me every think you think about him!" Staring at you wide eyed.

" Well, Gojo Satoru he is a bipolar asshole who never knows when shut up, he believes his better than everyone else because he's 'the strongest sorcerer' pisses me off and makes me think about his huge ego. But his really handsome, he is very kind at times. He has Beautiful EYES. And h"

" OKAY THATS ENOUTH FOR TONIGHT !!!!!" Ray said seeing you just said all this fast as possible

"Okay I'm tired anyway, night!"

:
After this chapter it will all be in 1st person

And i just corrected the spellings in here so sorry if you read this befor that

BYE 🖐🏻💛