Chapter 16

Y/n's POV:

"HI ASSHATT!!!" I I shouted at a tall figure walking away from me I when I say tall I mean really fucking tall.

"oh, hi little bitch!" the Gojo said to me.

"that's how you greet each other, weird seeing I thought you two were dating?" said the pink haired boy,

"No, sorry Itadori, it is Itadori write?" i said as i saw a little pink colour in Gojo's face as laughed.

"i thought that to, and why is next door to me?" said the other boy you saw that night.

"Fushiguro, wow your room is so clean!"

"it is isn't it Itadori!" i said looking in when at reflux i caught Fushiguro's door as it sped towards me, but i caught it, well it looks like I caught it but Terra did and opened a eye and mouth on my face and said as i stood straight,

"idiot, you could of got hit! and respect the privacy of others. Shoe Laces."

she was visible to the three guys who all stood in complete silence, until,

"OMG, YOUR LIKE ME!!!!" Itadori shouted

"yeah, meat Terra L/N, well she docent's have a second name so she uses mine." i said as the mouth on the side of my face smiled at them.

"YOU ARE, HOLY SHIT"

"GOJO WACH YOUR LANGUAGE INFRON OF THE KIDS, ASSHOLL" i said making the two kids laughed.

"okay, but anyway, we need to pick up the third 1st year tomorrow, but in till then bye 🖐!" I said as i teleported away.

Itadori's POV:

"wooo, where did she go?" i said confused on how she just disappeared

"Arrrrr, who know's?" Gojo-sensei said shrugging he shoulders, i turnd to Fushiguro but he had already locked his door.

next day at whating for the third 1st year, Y/N POV:

"there she is, NOBARA WERE OVER HERE, GIRL!" i yelled at the brown haired girl who ran to wards and jumped into my arms casing stare from the three guys, it reminded me of Gojo, Geto and Shoko in high school.

"y/n-sensei, i missed you you've been gone for so long." she said placing her head on my sholder, because my a little . . . . a LITTLE shorter than her.

"what are you taking about, i left the village for my spry 3 months ago. stop it and let go!" i said and hearing my tone and let go immediately.

"What do you mean by y/n-sensei." Gojo said placing his head on my head which got him a death stare he remembered quite well, a death stare that could kill the unkillabull. He backed off.

"So Satoru were are we going?" I said trying to change the subject and Gojo being the idiot he is bought it.

" well since we got kids from the countryside I decided we would take a tour of Tokyo!" He he said as the two kids not from the city put on to jump up and down yelling Tokyo on repeat.
" where in Tokyo idiot!" I said yelling slightly

"Oh, Yeah we're going Roppongi!" And the two kids from the countryside repeated their ceremony of yelling Roppongi in repeat.

10 minutes later:

"YOU LIAR"  Itadori and Nobara yelled once again on repeat.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT HAHAHAH GOJO WAS TAKING UES TO HAHAHAHAHA ROPPONGI HAHAHAH!!!!!" I laughed at them as they began to scream at me.

Gojo POV:

Wow I've never heard her laugh she's go a pretty laugh.

"Oooohhhh, looove!!"

"Yes Satoru?"
" you you have a really pretty laugh, now Itadori and Nobara go exercise the cursed spirit."