Chapter 6

Y/n's first Mission with the team POV:

At a Abandoned building on the edge of the city of Tokyo. The building was a old hospital with what was thought to be a grade 2 cursed spirit, Gojo was going on about it being easy and that he didn't need any one else to help him.
" stfu asshat!" Y/n yelled at him eye ablaze even the one she hidden with her mask, which he found out was a red compared to the e/c one on her left. He whimper at the seen in front of him and didn't say any thing more after that. They walked on Ray speaking in to the Hearing aid on y/n's burnt right ear.
"Hi y/n, there's a problem!" Ray said in a sweet voice to loosen the impact.
" what"
"Urrrrmmmm, wellll there's a demon in there"
" 😤😄 a what! Rachael?" Y/n said her voice cracking in her anger.
"A demon and its a fear demon" her voice now cracking to but in fear not angry.
"YOU GUYS NEED TO GET OUT OF THERE . . . .

. . . NOW!"

"NO"
" what"
No. . . . . We can't just call some special grade sorceress! NOW OKAY!" y/n yelled.
"But . . . . . Y/n you can't "
" just call the sorceress NOW RAY NOW "
"Hold please." Said robotic voice.

____________________________________

" What's happening y/n? " she came back to reality when she haired his voice, and accident told them everything. 'Shit' she thought.
" what is an fear demon?" All three of them asked.
"A fear demon is a type of demon that feeds on fear. It takes the form of your biggest fear and uses your fear against you. It is intelligent and strong, but it is lacking in emotion so you need to lack in emotion, Okay." Y/n said with a scary.
"Y/n what dose your fear demon?" Geto asked
" *sigh* I fear fear so it shows me everything I see as scary so it's shows me:

Clowns 🤡,
Needles 💉,
And myyyyyyyy myyy urrrrrrhhhhh
. . . . . . "

"Yesssss" Gojo said smile blinding you with his white teeth and his eyes
" *sigh* it likes to but me in a black room with no light and I can only hear the sounds of my child hood on more question." Y/n said at top speed.
" and no I'm don't gonna repeat my self! GOJO!"
"Okay"

"NOW GET YOUR SELVES PREPARED FOR THIS SHIT!!! NO EMOTION NOT EVEN HAPPINESS JUST EMPTY, GOT IT?"

"YEAH" the three yelled in unison.

"there going to get a kick in the face all of them! this is going to suck!