Chapter 13

"Fuck, you see that. The Finger has been unwrapped, and are those two kids,you've got to be kidding me?" y/n said smacking Gojo on the back of the head. But unlike how you remembered he stared at you as if to say omg I haven't had a smack on the head in awhile, which you know was a lie.
He grabbed your waist again and said,
"Up we go!" As the two of you popped up at the top of the school. You pushed Gojo away, look at the kid in the jujutsu tech uniform he stared back fused the extra person with his sensei,
" where is it kid? Sukuna's finger?" You said when you heard.
" oh, that thing I ate it." Said the pink haired boy in front of a dead cursed spirit.

"YOU WHAT" y/n yelled in complete anger and frustration. The three guys stared at her in her black coat and daggers tying up her hair. She tuck off the coat too show a backless and armless shirt, which showed off many tattoos she had up and down her arms and her back. First one Gojo  happened to notice was a huge pair of black and white angel wings on her back, the kid in the uniform first noticed vine of roses in all different colours twisting up her left arm, the first one the pink haired boy noticed was two masks 🎭 one happy and perfect the other sad and cracked, broke. Throws is in the mask being in bright watercolour, the wings being shaded in blacks in Grays but it faded over the time to look a blueish grey colours. As the three stared, they all noticed the fact you where wearing a mask similar to the practically perfect one, that the holster (thing to hold guns on you) had a pair of black wings painted on the leather and that the two daggers in your hair had roses in graved into the handles.

"So, you ate sukuna's finger, huh cool, then I guess you're coming with us!" Y/n said drawing all their attention back to her face.

And that was when y/n noticed tattoos Kinder like the one she covered up to hide the fact that she was half cursed spirit pairing on the pink haired boys body.

"No, gorgeous, I just got on you're not in capsulating me in a cell!" Said a much lower voice than the one the boy had, y/n realised that so Sukuna just called her gorgeous.

"BACK THE FUCK OFF ASSHOLL, SHE'S MINE!!!!" Gojo yelled stomping over to Sukuna, you laughed in said,
"Ohhh really you SURE??" Sukuna said placing his arm of your shoulder. Twitch Gojo launched just for him.

One fight seen later:

" i'm sorry I'm not meaning to say that Miss!!" Said the pink haired boy, so you threw one of the daggers from your hair at his face slightly grazing it, as you swiftly made a hand gesture the boy straight up, and the two other guys stared at you.

" water technique controlling the blood in the body by controlling with the water in the blood!" y/n said casually as if this was a normal thing to do.
" wow, impressed!!" Gojo said as he knocked out the pink haired boy.

One hour later:

"I'VE GOT TO STAY AT GOJOS HOUSE INTILL THERES ROOM FOR ME!!!"

"Yes, l/n I can't be that bad you two were extremely close in high school." Yaga said as if he's never met Gojo and didn't know how annoying he was.

" come on it can't that bad to spend time with me Y/N?" Gojo Clutching his chest and fake pain which suddenly made you think of the time you told him you hated him.
" why can't I stay with Ray?" She said hoping that they're not gonna tell her Ray was dead or something

"Rachael is in America working in the FBI."

"SHE'S WHAT!!!" She yelled at the top of her lungs.
"She working on making it seam like your dead, she's close."

"Good, but I guess I'm staying at Gojo's, yay."