chapter 7

pov: still on the mission:

so you guys split up, and unluckily y/n was with gojo, y/n and gojo ran down a hall to a door when she suddenly stopped,

" wtf why are we stopping , . . . . y/n . . . . . . . . hello." gojo said in a tone she recognized from her  childhood. no his voice we the same as her childhood. she wiped around to see gojo to her relief.

"gojo, the demons near by. and I know because im not hearing your voice when you speak I'm dad's, and yes that is apart of my background. AND NO QUESTIONS! and show no fear, no fear , no power. "    she said as she egged to the door at the end of the hall.

"okay 👍😄"

"good, now in we go!" And off the two went in the room to see . . . . . . Darkness nothing but darkness when you heard

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THE BABY!!!!!!!"
" NOW NOW IM NOT GONNA HURT YOU NOT AT ALL ,Princess,"
" Y/N IM SORRY ABOUT YOUR BIG BROTHER ITS NOT FAIR IS IT."
" LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE BITCH YOUR TWELVE NOW YOU DONT NEED DOWN FOR DADDYS EXPERIENCE NOW YOUR A BIG GIRL NOW"
" EW LOOK AT HER FACE ITS ALL RED, BURNT AND GROSS 🤢"
"sweetheart why are you wearing a mask?" The sound of your mothers voice was heard over everything that's what you saw it hiding in a corner of the room you ran towards it when it turned its attention to Gojo.

You run towards it in full rage punch the air and bright blue flames came out of your fist and at the creature in the corner it's squealed in pain as you ripped the oxygen from its body leaving it dead on the ground still sizzling from the heat

"Jesus Christ, y/n you let your anger out on that. Thing must have pushed you off the edge, ohh and who's d/n (dad's name)." Gojo said running toward sweating but you know it wasn't Hot outside it was quite freezing actually saying it was the middle of winter.
" oh none in important." He smiled at you and you showed him and small smile back when Geto, Shoko and some sorceress ran in ready to fight but noticed quite quickly that there was nothing but the two students in front of them.
One of the sorcerers run over to the Demon dead in the corner burnt to a crisp,
" what are gods is great have happened to this demon?" He asked seeing it in such bad condition.
" I fried it." Y/n said so casually as if it was something that everyone did on a daily basis everyone but Ray who just entered the room stared at her.
Ray run over to you and immediately surveyed you checking for any burns cuts anything but didn't find anything and just let go of your arms. She was always acting like a mother to you.
" y/n you say that so casually as if it's a normal thing to do!" Geto said to you as he walked over and did what Ray had just done to you to Gojo.

" you kids go back to school, now before another one comes."
The four of you walked off I'm back to school and straight to there dorm, collapsed and passed out.