Chapter 7

Azalea Garcia

After making my way out of art. I thought about how Jax had treated me, he didn't roll his eyes or groan and even gave me his energy bar.

I was shocked to say the least. I left the classroom and heard my phone buzz. I looked at the user and it was Amelia.

Amelia: hi Azalea just wanted to ask if you wanted to come out with me somewhere tonight?

Azalea: yes but where are we going?

Amelia: it's a surprise but don't worry Ryder and Jax will be there, but we need to get ready at one of our houses but my mum has her book club over after school so could we get ready at yours

Azalea: ok that's fine I'll just ask my brother

Azalea: he said that's fine seems as he's staying late at work

Amelia: ok I'm so excited I'll see you at lunch

I put my phone back in my pocket and made my way through the white hallways keeping my eyes on the floor. All of a sudden I felt my back being slammed into a locker.

I whimpered slightly, my back began to hurt and I was sure it would leave a bruise. I looked up from the floor hesistantly and came face to face to a boy that I hadn't seen before.

I instantly thought that he must of done it by accident and that he was here to apologise, but when he put his hand on my hip I knew that wasn't the case.

His eyes were dark and filled with pure lust. "Aren't you a pretty little thing, God look at that ass" he said in a predatory voice. "Get o-of m-me!" I shout.

I tried to get out of his grip but that just made him tighten his hand on me even more. I cried out in pain. His fingernails digging into my skin.

"Don't need to cry babygirl, I am here to make you feel good" he pushed me further into the locker and began groping my breasts.

I tried to free myself from his grasp but it was no use he was too strong. I was in defeat, I was gonna be raped.

Tears streamed down my face and I felt dizzy. My eyes started to close shut and that's when I saw a large figure striding towards me.

The boy was thrown of off me with force and the large figure started pounding his fist into the boys face.

I tried to tell him to stop but I got weak and lightheaded and the only thing I remember before blacking out was that the large figure was coming towards me and
realising that the large figure was Jax.

Jax Anders

After walking out of art I was wondering what part of me decided to give her my energy bar. I needed to stay away from her but the aura she has makes it almost impossible.

When I reached the door to my next lesson I realised I left my phone in the car so I made my way through the now quiet hallways to my car.

Whilst walking through the dim hallways I heard a slam. I didn't think anything of it but then I heard a small fragile voice shout "g-get o-of me" I instantly knew who that voice belong too and I was filled with rage.

I stormed towards where the noise was coming from and when I saw her against a locker with tears streaming down her face and a boy groping her. I felt enraged. I was so angry I wouldn't be surprised if I had steam coming out of my ears.

I took large strides towards him and grabbed him by the collar and threw him with force on the floor. I punched and punched at his ugly fucking face. I was beyond pissed.

I heard her telling me to stop faintly but I was fucking angry I couldn't bring myself to stop. After a couple more punches he was lay limp on the floor but I knew he wasn't dead.

I was breathing heavily and my knuckles were cut open but I didn't feel anything but anger. When I turned around I saw Azalea slumped on the floor. She was passed out and I grew worried.

I picked her up and carried her to my car. Someone as pure as her doesn't deserve this. When we reached my house I carefully took her into my room and placed her in my bed.

No girl had ever slept in my room, if I would hook up with anyone I would do it their house or at a hotel but never in my bed. But here she was lay there like an angel.

I stood up and called Ryder to tell him about what happened. He was enraged as well, he had only known Azalea for a couple of days but he saw her as a sister.

I told Ryder to find the boy that had cause all of this and make sure that he wouldn't bother Azalea again.

After I had finally calmed down, I sat at the end of the bed waiting for her to wake up. When I got a text from Ryder I was confused seems as I just spoke to him.

I opened the message and I was pissed off once again. Apparently Amelia was gonna take Azalea to the street race today.

How could she be so stupid. It's so dangerous and the men are all filthy perverts and will be looking at my princess.

my princess?

I heard a yawn and turned my head to see Azalea rubbing her head. "Why a-am I h-here?" She asked quietly. "You passed out after I found you after- you know" I didn't want to say after she had been almost raped but she seemed to understand what I was trying to say.

She nodded her head before standing up. I was confused as to why she was standing up but before I could ask her what she was doing she wound her arms around my waist and placed her head on my chest.

I was stiff for a minute before I wrapped my arms around her. I felt weird. No girl had ever hugged me apart from my mum or my sister.

But I liked that she was hugging me. Warmth surged through my body and I felt content in how we were.

She unwrapped her arms from my waist. And I felt cold now that her warmth had left me. "T-thank you, I a-appreciate you S-saving me" I just nodded my head staring into her chocolate eyes.

"I've g-got to get h-home now Amelia i-is coming b-because she said s-she is taking m-me somewhere" she said quietly. I shook my head which made her scrunch her nose in confusion.

She looked cute when she did that. Yes she did. Hold on I thought you were supposed to be against the idea of us being friends I asked my brain.

"You can't go where Amelia is taking you because it is dangerous. She was gonna take you to a street race" I said. She started jumping up and down on the spot which made me laugh.

"Pleaseee, L-let me g-go I've always w-wanted to go to a-a street r-race, and I promise I won't l-leave her S-side" she said with puppy dog eyes.

I narrowed my eyes but had a slight grin on my face. " if you come you have to stay with me until I go to start for my race" I said sternly.

She nodded her head "what y-you race t-that's w-why you had S-uch a c-cool car" She asked. "Yes it is princess and Ryder races too but if we want to get there in time we need to leave soon, Amelia isn't coming over to yours anymore so go and get changed and then I'll meet you at the end of the drive" I said.

She nodded her giddily "T-thank you S-so much jaxxy" she said happily before kissing my cheek and heading out the door.

I stood dumbstruck she had just given me a nickname which for some reason I liked hearing. And she kissed me on my cheek!

Her lips were so soft as well imagine if she was kissing me on the lips. God I sound like a girl.

———————————————————
🍿chapter 7 complete, this chapter is slightly longer than my last chapter but I just couldn't seem to stop 😂 hope you enjoyed 😁😁

Word count:1438