Chapter 39

Azalea Garcia

"I expect you all to hand in your homework assignment by next Wednesday. Have a good weekend everyone" my maths teacher shouts over all of us.

I put all my pens and books in my bag and rush out of the classroom fast, Amelia by my side.

As we have come back to school, I think a couple people have noticed Amelia's pregnancy as much as she's tried to hide it with baggy clothes.

I mean she used to wear clothes that would show off her wonderful figure and now she's wearing baggy t shirts, people are surely gonna question her.

I know for a fact though that Ryder, Jax and Archer have all threatened around school to not question Amelia or do anything to upset her.

Her hormones are bad as it is and she doesn't need that extra weight on her shoulders.

"I want a burger" Amelia chirps out as we get to the car park. "I'll order f-food when we g-get to my h-house if you want" I say.

She nods her head happily and we both get into my brothers car.

He pulls out of the car park and my phone pings in my pocket. I get it out to see my dad has messaged me.

Dad: Hey little one. Hope you've had a good day at school. Fancy going to the movie theatre tonight?

Ever since I forgave my dad, he has stayed in contact with me and tried to see me every week.

At first it felt weird and strange for him to be so close to me and for me to even allow it but now I'm just glad to of put it in the past and to see he has changed.

Azalea: Hi dad. Sure what time are you thinking?

Dad: I'll pick you up at around 6:30 if that's ok.

Azalea: sounds great. Looking forward to it 

I shut my phone off and put it back in my pocket. My brothers hands tighten on the wheel, obviously knowing who had messaged me.

He still hasn't forgiven our dad, as much as my dad has tried to make an effort with him.

We pull into the drive and me and Amelia head inside. "S-sit at the island a-and I'll order us s-some food ok" I say to Amelia and she nods her head.

I call up a nearby burger place and ask for two double cheeseburgers and fries with chocolate milkshakes.

"Ok d-done" I smile and put the phone down. "Thank god I'm so fucking hungry" Amelia moans and I chuckle.

We head into the living room to watch some Netflix whilst waiting for the food.

Amelia puts on some show she likes and I allow her to.

Not tryna upset the pregnant women.

About half an hour passes of us watching this show, and then there's a knock on the door.

I've never seen Amelia get up so fast. I hear the mumbling of voices before Amelia rushes in with a bag in her hand.

She doesn't hesitate to rip it open and take out the food. She hands me my food and then digs into hers.

"Fuck this is good" she says with a mouthful of fries. I smile and eat my burger a little more politely than Amelia.

After we finish our food, we continue watching Netflix and Amelia tells me all the latest gossip she knows.