🔞"The honeymoon"🔞

*Bonus chapter for you smutty peeps 😉*

Azalea Garcia

Cheers envelope my ears as the car pulls away from the church. I look back into the rear window and see everyone waving us off.

I had just got married.

To the man of my dreams.

I look at Jax who's beside me and kiss him hard. It's been about 6 months since I woke from my coma and we couldn't wait to get married.

"Can y-you tell us where w-we're going now" I moan to Jax. He shakes his head and grins at me.

"No can do baby it's a surprise" he chuckles. We were going on our honeymoon however I had no clue where.

Half an hour later, the car arrived at an airport.
I had an idea we were going to another country but I had no idea which.

We rush through security and In no time we were ready to board. I looked around however and noticed we were the only ones at the gate which made me confused.

Jax grins at me and my eyebrows scrunch together.

I see a smallish plane drive forward towards the gate. "Is t-that a private j-jet!?" I say in shock.

He nods and grins at me. I start squealing in excitement as he chuckles. The gate opens and I grab my suitcase, no hesitation.

I head into the jet with Jax behind me and seat myself on one of the few chairs. The interior was a rich cream colour, each chair having its own oak table.

Jax sits next to me and grabs my hand, looking just as excited as I am.

After 15 minutes, the jet starts to move and I tighten my hold on Jax's hand. As the plane reaches the air, the curiosity settles in.

Where were we going?

"How l-long is the f-flight?" I ask Jax. "3 hours" he replies. I settle back into the chair and wait patiently for time to pass.

After a long 3 hours, the plane had landed. I look out the window and see clear blue skies and the sea in the distance.

I waste no time in exiting the jet, Jax having to keep up with me.

As soon as I leave the jet, a gust of hot air overwhelms me making me feel at peace.

I sigh in happiness and we head into the airport. We go through customs quickly and are eventually out of the airport.

"Can y-you tell us where w-we are going n-now?" I ask. Jax shakes his head and instead places a blindfold over my eyes as we step into the taxi.

The ride made me nervous as I was sat in complete darkness for a full 20 minutes. The car comes to a halt and I smile.

Jax's helped me out the car and directs me to what I'm guessing is our hotel. The walk wasn't long and he soon stops.

He slowly takes off my blindfold and the view in front of me blew me away.

It was a hut like bungalow with a view of the clear ocean. There was an infinity pool and a bedroom that goes out to it.

The place was massive and before Jax could say anything I jumped into his arms and kissed him hard.

"I l-love it!" I say between kisses. "I'm glad" he replies. I wrap my legs around his waist as he continues to kiss me.

He begins walking into the bedroom, leaving our bags behind. He lays me on the bed and grabs both my wrists tightly pinning them above my head.

He tenderly kisses my neck leaving his mark. A couple buttons of my shirt had undone themselves, leaving him to kiss lower down my cleavage.

He takes off my shirt within seconds, leaving my wrists free to roam his body. I felt euphoric, his hands all over me.

He grabs both my breasts In his palms and fondles with them as he continues to kiss me roughly.

"Fuck" he sighs. His mouth moves down to my breasts and he sucks hard on my nipples.

I involuntarily moan as he explores my body. My hands grab at his shirt unbuttoning his buttons one by one.

As I take off his shirt I couldn't help but moan at the sight. His body was perfect like it was made by god himself.

He pulls down my skirt, leaving me in only my thong. I was ready. I wanted him. Every part of him.

"Do you want to do this" he asks breathlessly. All I could do was nod my head, wanting him as close as possible.

He takes of his jeans and boxers, leaving him naked. His cock was already hard. I lick my lips looking at its girth and length.

He chuckles. "Like what you see princess?" He says smugly. I bite my lip and nod smiling.

He lowers his face to mine and kisses me roughly, his tongue exploring my mouth.

His hand glides down my stomach, his cold wedding ring making me shiver.

He envelopes one finger into my pussy and I moan at the feeling, he thrusts his finger slowly hitting the spot.

He slowly enters another finger and I squeeze my legs together in pleasure. I begin moving my body with his fingers, wanting desperately more.

"You feel so good riding my fingers baby" I moan at his words. He moves faster, making me wetter by the minute.

Moan after moan, until I come undone in his hold.

He takes out his fingers and licks them clean, I grab his hand and suck on his fingers looking up into his eyes.

He groans at the sight. My hand moves towards his cock and I stroke him softly. He moans as I rub my thumb over the tip.

He removes my hand and grabs a condom from his wallet.

He slowly puts it onto his cock as he looks at me. "I love you" he says huskily. I couldn't even reply as he slowly thrusts Himself into me.

"Oh g-god" I moan as he begins to thrust faster. The pain had left and there was nothing but pleasure.

The slapping of skin and our moans was all you could hear in the room. He slowly grabs my hips and I end up on top of him.

I lift myself up and down onto his cock. The more he moans the faster I go. "You're so tight and pretty for me" he says between moans.

I use his thighs as support as I move, every now and then grinding against him. He grabs my breasts and sucks on them, one of his hands holding my back.

He begins to move underneath me, making the pace faster and the pleasure even more.

"Yes" I shout. His pace quickens even more than I thought was possible. My walls tighten around him, my climax near.

"Fuck baby" he groans as we both come together. His strokes become sloppy as we come off our high.

My hair sticks to my forehead, sweat gleams on Jax's chest.

"Not so innocent are you princess" he chuckles, still out of breath. I laugh and rest my head on his shoulder, him still inside of me.

"Happy honeymoon Azalea"

———————————————————-
Bonus chapter
I have nothing to say but I hope you enjoyed lol 😘😏