Chapter 15

A/N: hi guys!! I just wanted to say thank you all so much for supporting my story. At this very moment it is on 396 reads 😱 and I am over the moon. I came home from school shocked and I'm pretty sure my mums fed up of hearing about my story 😂. I just want you all to know that I love every single one of you and I appreciate you giving my story a chance. Anywayssss here is a new chapter for you all and I hope you enjoy. Stay safe 💞💞
————————————————————

Azalea Garcia

Without a word being spoken I put the remaining dishes away into the cupboards and wiped down the sides. Jax stared at me intently watching me clean up.

I turned around to face him and crossed my arms over my chest. "Why ar-are your k-knuckles busted?" I said staring at him expectantly.

He ran a bloody hand down his face and only then did I realise how exhausted he looked. He looked like he had ran a marathon and I automatically felt bad.

He ignored my question and made his way upstairs. I followed quickly behind him until we reached his room.

He sat on his bed with his head in his hands and I went into the bathroom to try and find a first aid kit.

After searching many cupboards I found the green kit I was looking for and went back to Jax's room.

He looked at me annoyed when I started taking bandages out and placing them in my lap.

"I don't need your help, they're not even that bad and they will heal soon anyway" he said looking rather irritated. I rolled my eyes at his antics. "I don't c-care they c-could get I-infected" I said.

Even though he looked annoyed he let me carry on. I grabbed his hand and felt a spark shoot up my arm.

It reminded me of the time I put a knife in the toaster when I couldn't get my pop tart out.

Don't ask.

But this spark didn't hurt but made me feel warm and want more.

I took out some alcohol wipes and wiped his knuckles as gently as I could.

I heard him hiss but nonetheless I carried on. "How d-did this ha-happen?" I asked.

He didn't look into my eyes instead began picking at some non-existent fluff on his jeans with his free hand.

"Eerm I got in a fight with someone on the way home eerm they were trying to take a granny's purse I think"

He looked just as unconvinced as I did but I could tell he wasn't in the mood for me to
Be questioning him so Iet it go.

10 minutes later I had wrapped up his knuckles and I'm not gonna lie I was pretty proud of myself.

Dr Garcia at your service.

Ok that sounds pretty stupid.

I put everything back in the first aid kit and I crouched down to place it back in the cupboard. I stood up and felt Jax's hot breath on my neck.

My breath got caught in my throat realising how close we were.

"Thank you" he said huskily, his lips grazing my earlobe. An involuntary sigh escaped my mouth which snapped us both out of the trance we were in.

I blushed a dark shade of red and Jax cleared his throat.

"It's n-no problem, I S-should go" I said quietly. I was still embarrassed of what happened seconds before.