Chapter 34

Azalea Garcia

I have a boyfriend.

I have woken up as a girlfriend.

I am no longer depressingly alone!

Thank the heavens above.

"Azalea I'm making waffles!" Aster shouts using his donkey voice from SHREK which doesn't sound anything alike.

Give me strength.

I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen to see Aster dishing out waffles onto two plates.

"Where's J-Janie?" I question. He spins around so that he's facing me.

"She had to go back home, it's her moms birthday tomorrow" he replies flinging the spatula around.

"Oh ok" I reply as he slides my plate towards me. I dig in and add a sickly amount of Nutella on top of my waffle.

"So has anything interesting happened?" My brother asks with his hand on his hip. I look at him strangely and lick the nutella off of my lips.

"Has anyone confessed something to you?" He asks impatiently. I sigh and raise my eyebrows.

I just woke up jeez.

"Has Jax asked you out yet for the love of god!?" He says.

How does he kno-

"Did Jax t-tell you before he asked m-me?" I ask surprised.

He stands proudly and nods his head. "I threatened him and everything it was brilliant" he smiles.

"Oh my w-word" I sigh and lay my forehead on the palm of my hand. "He was definitely scared aswell I could just tell I mean who wouldn't be scared? look at me" he speaks to himself.

He literally couldn't hurt a fly but you do you i guess.

I pick up my plate and put it in the dishwasher ignoring my brother who is still holding the spatula in his hand whilst eating his waffle.

What is wrong with him.

After eating my breakfast, I sit in the living room and watch TV for a couple of hours, something I haven't done in a while.

I head upstairs after a while, to get changed as Amelia wants to go shopping for baby clothes and has asked me to come, and me being a great friend that I am, I said yes.

I quickly get dressed into some warm clothes and then head into the bathroom to do my hair makeup and brush my teeth.

A/N: I would of given you all an outfit pic but Wattpad is deciding to be difficult and not let me. We're not on the best terms right now 🙄

I spray perfume and grab my handbag and phone.

"I'm h-heading out to m-meet Amelia" I tell my brother who's watching the tv.

"Ok have fun with whatever you girls do" he says and looks back to the tv. I hear a beep and head outside to Amelia's car.

'Yeah!' by Usher is blasting when I open the car door. "Yeah yeah shawty got down on me, said come and get me!" She sings well more like screams.

She turns it down as I put my seatbelt and gives me a bright smile. "I'm in such a good mood today" she says joyfully.

"And w-why is that? I ask. She pulls off the side of the road as she speaks. "I told my parents last night about the baby"

My eyes widen In shock and she gives me a small smile. "Well I-it's good you t-told them. What did t-they say?" I ask.

"Well at first I could tell they were shocked and disappointed but they said that they knew I was mature enough to take on the responsibility and that they would always be there for me" she smiles.