Chapter 17

Jax Anders

After school I was still angry at that bitch for what she had put Azalea through.

Azalea had tried to calm me and say it's ok but I couldn't help being angry.

I watched Azalea get into her brothers car yes I found out it's her brother not her boyfriend. Thank fuc-

And waited patiently for the bimbo to come out. As if reading my mind, heels begin clicking on the gravel and I turn to my left and see her walking with her minions.

She looked at me in surprise and I gave her a stoic expression. "Omg baby thank you so much for waiting for me" she said in a voice that made me want to gag.

She runs over to me and tries to hug me but I move out the way swiftly so she looked like she was hugging the air.

I could tell her so-called friends wanted to laugh at her but they held back.

I ignored her comment and glared at her minions telling them to mentally fuck off. "I need to speak to you" I say blankly.

"Of course babe and then maybe after you can come round mine" she said and winked at me.

Please stop.

"I'm not coming anywhere near your STD ass I'm here to ask why the fuck you have been threatening azalea?" I seethed.

Her expression soon turned irritated before briskly changing back to a fake smile. "I can't believe you would really believe that bitch over me" she said feigning hurt.

Why does she think I give a shit about her feelings.

"You know I really hate when people lie to me and your doing it right now. So you better stay the fuck away from her or I will tell everyone about your affair with Mr Dalton"

Ye u didn't expect that did you bitch.

She gasped at me before giving me a evil glare. "You wouldn't dare" she stated.

"Oh I would. Wouldn't that be a great bit of gossip for the whole school to know that your fucking your maths teacher, huh?"

"Ok ok fine I will stay away from her but you better not tell anyone about that" she says.

"Ye ye whatever but I'm being serious that if you go near her or cause any trouble again I won't hesitate to tell everyone why your math grades have gone so high this term" I said smugly.

I walk back to my car feeling a weight lifted off my shoulders. The sensation of happiness fills my body now knowing that I can see Azalea everyday now.

And with that thought I drive back home to get ready for tonight's race.

Later that night

I had just finished getting ready for my race when my phone buzzed on my table. It was a message from Ryder.

Ryder: Amelia's coming today and has asked Azalea to come so can you pick her up?

Jax: ye sure I'll pick her up in a min.

Ryder: thanks man, in fact idk why I'm thanking you you should be thanking me because I'm giving you some alone time with her 😘🍆🍑😍

Jax: shut the fuck up.

Ryder: maybe you could even have car sex , I mean it was on your to-do list when you were fourteen😉😏

Jax: Ryder I swear to fucking god you better shut your mouth before I block your ass.

Ryder:😂😍😍😍