Chapted 40

Jax Anders

I lay next to her, watching her softly breath in and out on my chest.

She was beautiful.

So fucking beautiful.

I run my fingers through her hair, her nose scrunching every now and then.

I was so fucking lucky.

Not once in my life did I ever picture myself in this situation. A girl I could call my own. A girl I loved.

It's fucking insane.

She begins to shuffle next to me and let's out a yawn, her eyes still shut. I chuckle and she slowly opens her eyes.

"Morning baby" I smile and stroke her cheek. She smiles and gives me a peck on the lips, nestling her head into my neck.

We lay in silence, enjoying the moment together.

It was Saturday. And today was the start of racing season.

That sounds so fucking stupid.

Every year, although we have races throughout it, this is when the biggest prizes are given. Last year the prize was $50,000 but I couldn't do it because of my sister being in hospital.

But this years prize is $100,000 and I tell you what.

I'm fucking winning that shit.

"Do you want to do anything today?" I ask Azalea as she lays on my chest. She looks up to me and grins.

"Water p-park" is all she says before turning into a fit of giggles. I smile but then sigh.

I hate water parks.

"Whatever you want baby. Do you want the others to come?" I say stroking her face softly. She nods and attempts to get up and out of bed.

I help her up too, chuckling as she still looks half asleep. "I n-need a shower" she yawns.

"Ok princess. I'm gonna go home and get ready and I'll meet you in half an hour?" I ask putting my shoes back on.

She nods and I kiss her forehead before leaving her room.

I head downstairs greeting her brother on the way down who's resting his elbows on the kitchen island.

I get in the car and head down the street to my house. I enter the house and Jasmine rushes towards me.

"Hello jazzy" I smile and pick her up to hug her. She had been away for the past week on a school trip and I could tell she was excited to see me.

"Did you miss me?" I ask. "Of course! I cried every single night I was there" she says with a sad pouty face.

I frown. "Did you really?" I question and stroke her hair. "No" she replies and grins to which I begin tickling her as she lets out barrels of laughter.

Little shit.

My mom comes out the kitchen and gives me a hug.

You would think I hadn't seen her in like a decade.

I head upstairs to shower quickly before getting dressed into a grey Nike tech fleece tracksuit.(outfit below)

(outfit below)