Chapter 14

Azalea Garcia

I sat on the kitchen stool staring at my leftover bacon and eggs. I was bored to death ever since Jax had left to do whatever business he said he needed to do.

I looked at the timer ticking on the oven and decided that I would ask Amelia if her and Ryder wanted to come round.

I sent her a quick text and stood up off the stool. I remember seeing on TikTok, the workers from hooters would spin on the stools but the stools were upside down.

I shrugged before trying it out. Let me tell you I am never doing that again.

It was all going well until I was spinning too fast and toppled off the stool. God imagine if a neighbour saw me, they would probably think I was some sort of physchopath.

I was rubbing my leg that I hurt from my almighty fall of the stool, when there was a knock on the door.

I raced towards it, sliding on my socks and was greeted with Amelia's beautiful face.

I looked next to her and realised Ryder's big body wasn't there.

I looked up at her in confusion "He had some business he had to deal with apparently" Amelia said before I could ask.

I nodded and grabbed her hand making my way into the living room.

"W-wanna watch a-a movie?" I suggested. Amelia clapped her hands "YES, as long as we get to watch The Notebook" Ughhh kill me now.

The one thing I hate the most is The Notebook. I don't know why because I do like romances but I just can't stand it.

I would rather get shampoo in my eyes multiple times than watch that film. I would even give up my iced coffee sachets so I wouldn't have to watch it.

Ok that's a bit extreme I take that back, I'm sorry my beloved iced coffee you will always hold a special place in my heart 😘.

I groaned and was about to reject but she stared at me with big puppy eyes and I immediately crumbled.

I launched a pillow at her and it hit her straight in the face.

Bullseye.

"I-if we're watching t-that, can we a-at least g-go and get S-snacks?" I said hopefully.

"Of course, I'll even pay if it makes you feel any better" Amelia reasoned whilst throwing the pillow off her face.

I agreed and went to put my shoes on. Luckily for me, Amelia could drive so I didn't have to exert my legs in walking today.

You never walk anywhere anyway!?

Shutup brain.

20 minutes later, we arrived at Walmart and I was ready to make Amelia's pockets hurt.

Make his pockets hurt, de da de de da de d-.

I slapped my forehead and Amelia looked at me weirdly but I bet she would do the same if she had that song stuck in her head.

I went towards the candy aisle and I got some jolly ranchers, sour patch kids, m&m's, flamin hot Cheetos and a Gatorade.

I went towards the checkout and looked at Amelia smugly, well she did offer to pay and I said I would make her pockets hurt and I stick to my word.

We payed and then shortly after we arrived at my house. I noticed that my brother car was in the drive so he must be back from work.

I walked through the front door and saw my brother stood in the kitchen.