Chapter 33

Azalea Garcia

"We wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new ye-"

"Why are you s-singing down my ear" I groan.

My brother innocently backs away from my face with a cheeky smile.

"It's Christmas!" He shouts. I chuckle and check my phone that's next to my bed. The time reads 6 AM.

"Aster i-it's 6 AM!?" I say rubbing the sleep from my eyes. He looks at me as if I'm stupid. "So? better to start early" he says and winks before literally skipping out the room.

Weirdo.

I jump out of bed excitedly and rush to put on my slippers and dressing gown so I can head downstairs.

I race downstairs and head into the living room where I can hear Janie and Asters voices.

"Merry Christmas Azalea" Janie says and gives me a tight hug. "Merry Christmas!" I smile.

I look towards the tree and see a heap of presents underneath it and I squeal. "Come o-on what are y-you waiting for!?"

I rush over to the tree and kneel to look at the presents. The first one I pick up has Asters name on it so I hand it to him.

I smile excitedly knowing it's my present I bought for him. He unwraps the wrapping paper and smiles at the present.

"Thank you azzy" he says and gives me a hug.  He sprays the cologne I bought him into the air and shimmies his body close to it.

I look at him strangely "your welcome" I sigh but smile. The morning goes the same, all of us taking turns opening presents off of each other.

Janie bought me a beautiful silver necklace with matching earrings and some really cute black high heel boots.

I was totally shocked with her presents seems as I didn't expect her to get me anything at all. My brother got me a lot of little things but my main present was a coffee machine which had an option to make iced coffee on as well hehe.

He also got me an Amazon Alexa seems as my old one I accidentally spilt my drink over it and she was speaking like some type of creepy voice from a horror movie.

It was scary.

With the money that I had earned from working at the garage I had bought Janie a perfume that she had told me that she liked a couple of days ago and I also bought her a new eyeshadow palette.

Along with my brothers cologne, I also got him a watch which had his initials engraved on and I also bought him another pair of Bluetooth headphones.

"Thank you so much for my presents you really didn't have to" Janie says sincerely to me.

"Don't y-you worry, you're p-part of the family I-I'm not just gonna m-miss you out" I pat her shoulder and give her a look as if to say what she was saying was stupid.

"Thank you f-for my presents t-too let's hope I don't break an a-ankle in those b-boots" the picture of me twisting my ankle makes me grimace.

She giggles and walks into the kitchen to make a coffee for us all. "Thanks lil sis for the presents" he gives me a hug which I reciprocate.

"No problemo t-thanks for m-my presents too who knew t-there was a coffee m-machine that could make n-not only hot coffee b-but iced coffee" I say gobsmacked.

He chuckles and lightly slaps my forehead before walking into the kitchen to see Janie.

I decide to wish Jax, Archer and the twins a Merry Christmas on the group chat even though they're probably all still asleep