🔥❤️Asch's Backstory Theory❤️🔥

Yep that's right this is the Prince's backstory or at least what I thought of

So Asch's is hard much like Pierce and Rhys's since we don't know much about these 3 characters as we do Noi and Leif

So I'm gonna try to come up with a background for Asch but it probably won't be to good but idk

(Also I freaking love the picture below Asch looks kinda cute just chillin on his throne like that UwU)

(Also with that picture above I no lie also sit like that in my chair at the desk in my bedroom it's really comfortable surprisingly except I don't look as mad and it's no royal throne but an office chair XD) (Sorry off topic back to the backstory)

So as we know Asch has always been the younger son of the daemos king so Asch has it pretty good with being royal and all.

But there has to be something that makes Asch act like the royal jerk he can be so I'm gonna try to explain that to the best of my ability...

Asch has always been Rhal's younger brother and the era to take on the throne right?

So after some brainstorming and really thinking about this I came to a conclusion...

Why did the king of daemos choose Asch to be the next era to the throne instead of his older brother Rhal?

Well that's probably because as we know Rhal clearly cares nothing of the royal duties like going to meetings.

So why would Rhal care about taking on the royal throne he clearly doesn't because all he wants to do is pummel his nights and fight in wars and battles.

Rhal also just complains about going to royal meetings and doing his royal duties as a prince.

So the king chose Asch instead because he's clearly the better option.

Asch never complains (except to his knights XD) cares about doing his royal duties as a prince, and he attends the royal meetings as we know from Lady Grandma.

So Asch even with as short tempered as he is he's rather calm compared to his older brother Rhal that's why he's been chosen as the next king of daemos.

This is where I believe why Asch is so cranky and angry all the time. He's been chosen as the next king which makes him stress out, plus his duties as a prince also adds to that stress as well as the king who is his father and possibly Rhal.

I say that because I believe his father just inflicts more pressure and stress on Asch by trying to make him king sooner rather than later and Rhal pretty much forces Asch to go to meetings instead of him.

This makes Asch worry about becoming king and his royal duties because of his selfish brother forcing him to do them instead

So this stresses Asch out so much that he possibly has a hard time sleeping which causes him to be so cranky, easily ticked off, and angry all the time.

So what I'm saying is that if Asch wasn't so tired form not sleeping because of stressing out I could totally see him being a true Prince Charming and a really sweet guy.

But either way I still find him hot XD

That's really it so what do you think it makes sense huh

So the conclusion I came up with on Asch's jerky royal attitude is just because the poor prince is overworked and exhausted.

(Hehe cute sleepy Prince Asch UwU)

Anyways that's all I really have to say so until next time "I Love You All And I Will See You Guys Escalater" ;3"