🔥❤️Asch Theory❤️🔥

So if you read my Asch's backstory part this is basically to some it up

it's just the theory part of it so enjoy 😉

-So as we know Asch is really short tempered, cranky, and is even a royal jerk in a way but have you ever stopped to think why he acts that way? I have...basically I believe Asch acts the way he is because he's just exhausted, stressed out and overworked think about it.

Why I believe that is because of this...

For starters Asch is a prince and with being a prince already comes with a lot of royal responsibilities.

Asch then finds out his world is in a magic crisis and stresses to fix it.

On top of that his older brother Rhal forces him to attend the royal meetings because Rhal himself is to selfish to attend them he has no interest in the royal duties and will complain about doing them because he'd rather fight in battles against their rival kingdoms and pummel his knights so he forces Asch instead which probably inflicts more stress on him than he already has.

Then Asch is chosen as the next era to ascend the throne and become king so he constantly stresses about that because I feel like he's scared to become king because it's a huge responsibility literally when Zex comes to bring Asch back to Daemos and says he has to come home to take his place Asch literally makes this face

So if that face doesn't say it basically the poor baby is clearly scared of becoming the new king, And I don't blame him that's a HUGE responsibility to become a king since you have to rule an entire kingdom and his kingdom is THE biggest and most...

So if that face doesn't say it basically the poor baby is clearly scared of becoming the new king, And I don't blame him that's a HUGE responsibility to become a king since you have to rule an entire kingdom and his kingdom is THE biggest and most powerful kingdom on Daemos so I'd be scared and stressed out about that too if I was Asch. Plus Asch hasn't even told his knights about him ascending the throne either.

Lastly his father probably pushes him to become king sooner rather than later because he's still young which stresses out Asch even more

So what I'm trying say is that Asch only acts the way he does because all the stress pushing down on his shoulders probably causes him to not sleep very well which as a result gives him the fiery short temper, cranky and jerky attitude he has.

So if Asch wasn't so exhausted, stressed out and overwhelmed as he is and gets good sleep Asch would probably be a true Prince Charming that's at least how I see it.

- so what do ya think pretty good huh at least I think so

anyways until next time "I Love You All And I Will See You Guys Escalater" ;3