💚🐊Montgomery Gator Backstory/Theory🐊💚

Hey my pups it's been a while since I updated this book Huh. But Basically as you can tell this part is about my gator boy and why I believe Monty is the way he is.

And well I kinda had to do this here because I've written it out 3 times already each in a different book and I will probably write it out again in another story because I really like this idea my mind came up with for him.

So here's the reason why I think Monty is the way he is it might sound like a conversation here and that's because it basically is it was a story told from Monty's perspective in my books but I tried my best to fix it from sounding like that.

So with that being said let's... "Rock and Roll" ;p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Gregory got lost in the Pizzaplex on the night Freddy's system crashed during stage performance Monty was already under Afton's control since Vanny had hacked into his system in order for Afton to do that"

However, on the night Gregory got lost wasn't the first time Monty had a run in experience with Afton and Vanny in which caused him to be hacked

Yes in my mind Monty was the one who destroyed the Glamrock Bonnie out of his own rage and jealousy but he didn't do it by choice. This is where being hacked by Vanny and afton once again comes into play. Basically Vanny had hacked Monty into destroying Bonnie but there's a reason why she did. This reason doesn't make me hate him it only makes me love him even more💕

Basically Monty destroyed Glamrock Bonnie because Vanny wanted to repair Afton but she needed rabbit parts in order to do so. However being the way Vanny is she didn't want to do the dirty work which is funny since she can kill kids any time she gets the chance. So in my mind I'm surprised she rather not destroy an animatronic. However the reason why she didn't is not because she didn't want to but because she wasn't strong enough to destroy one herself. So because of that that she possibly needed assistance and she knew that too.

This leads to her using Monty and hacked him into doing so since the animatronics aren't programmed to hurt the others

She does this because Vanny had always noticed the hatred and jealousy Monty had towards Bonnie as well as his mass strength. So because of that she got the idea and used Monty's strength, hatred, and jealousy to her advantage by manipulating him with it until she influenced Monty enough to where he finally reached his breaking point. That's when he fell under her hack and Afton's control decommissioning Bonnie once and for all...

 That's when he fell under her hack and Afton's control decommissioning Bonnie once and for all