💜🐺Luna The Galaxy Wolf's Backstory🐺💜

Alright so this is my first fnaf thing of this book and this is no other than my FNaF oc's backstory...

So Luna was a girl the age of 15 when the events of  the FNaF murders happened her being one of the kids murdered by William Afton

Here's where it gets sadder Luna is the second eldest of the Afton Family meaning she was born after Michael. She grew very attached to Michael to she loved him more than any of her other siblings.

Her and Michael had this sibling bond that was actually unbreakable she hung out with him, slept with him, asked him for help, went to him when scared, has been affected by him by feeling the same emotions as him, and she even protects him from the horrible things he does to his body from the guilt trips, anxiety and depression he faced because of losing Evan to his own hand and the abuse by William. Honestly Luna had saved Michael from attempted suicide multiple times.

One of the things she loved doing the most was nursing Michael back to health all on her own when he was either sick, hurt, or just flat out hammered and throwing up from drinking to much alcohol under aged.

There's been so many times where she would just sit by his side comforting him to the best of her ability when the depression hits him badly.

Anyways aside from that Luna was soon murdered by the hands of her very own birth father. This was an accident though and here's that story.

Luna was friends with the 4 main murdered kids (The fifth was already killed). Those 4 friends being no other than Gabriel, Fritz, Jeremy, and Susie.

Luna had always been friends with those 4 and had the biggest crush on Gabriel the boy who was the same exact age as her so 15

Luna had always found Gabriel cute with his cute but always messy dark brown hair and beautiful deep brown eyes. She loved that Gabriel was basically the smartest and the wisest just like her hence why he was the leader of they're small group. However what really enticed Luna was Gabriel's many leadership skills just like Freddy as well as his smarts, and bravery.

Gabriel had also always crushed on Luna too it's why he won her the Bonnie plush with the tickets he got since he knew Luna's favorite animatronic was Bonnie as well as Foxy