🌙☀️A Possible Celestial vs Astro In Future Time?☀️🌙 (SAMS Theory)

Hey guys, that's right another SAMS theory for ya. In fact this one is special because it's actually 2 in one.

Meaning yes, I do have 2 theories that involve this same topic. One is a sub theory the other is a main theory. The main theory is after the sub theory. However both of these theories were thought up on September 1st 2023.

So with that in mind I hope you guys enjoy this 2 in 1 theory ;3

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Minor Sub Theory ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

First things first while I was rewatching the episode...

...I once again started wondering which one of those astro bodies could be the one we saw?

Personally I think it's Virgo or one of the Gemini twins. The reason as to why I say that is because when I slowed the playback speed down to 0.5 to get a better look at it I noticed it was definitely more female looking than male looking.

5 to get a better look at it I noticed it was definitely more female looking than male looking

Yet if it is one of those

Yet if it is one of those... are all the astral bodies humanized or do that have their own look like an example Taurus being a bull, Pieces being a fish, Leo being a lion and so on so fourth.

If this is the case I personally believe it would be really interesting. So I personally believe yes they will all have their unique iconic look.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ End Of Sub Theory ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Anyway, Now that I got that off my chest time to move on to what the main theory is.

Yes I do have a main theory the one before this was a sub theory.

Anyway here's my main theory I hope you guys enjoy ;3

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ My Main Theory ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ok so based on this episode...

...I came up with the idea that maybe in future time with these "astro bodies" the Sun and Moon Show is going to eventually have some sort of Celestial vs Astro battle.

The reason I say this is because of what Eclipse said in his text files and in his audio recording.

Here are some of the things said in the text file that had me thinking this:
- "I do not know when one of them will appear but when they do they will be asking questions and they will not be happy. I hope before then I can convince Sun and Moon to listen to me"
- "Lunar is the key, they will find him"

Here are some of the things said in the audio recording that had me thinking this:
- "Now perhaps I can convince those 2 to help me with this one issue then go back on my word about helping them or whatever"
- "No, I need to make a plan for this, they are really interested in Lunar and I don't know why I know that but I do"
- "Is it the star I have? Is it because I'm on a star? No it doesn't make sense none of this makes sense"
- "All I know is that they aren't happy with my usage of this damn thing. But if they're not happy with me, I can't imagine what they'll do to Moon for creating it in the first place"
- "All I know is that they need to listen to me and if they don't their whole world is going to be destroyed. Well, maybe not their world but their daycare"
- "I don't know when they're going to start. Maybe their already here? I feel like they're always watching me now on this damn station."
- "Lunar is the key"

Then what made me think even more is because of what Moon said at the end "Astro bodies huh Eclipse? Ironic you call them that when we're suppose to be celestial"

Then the fact the episode kept saying "Lunar is the key" makes me suspect even more in the sense that there might be a battle in order to keep Lunar safe.

Another factor is the fact Eclipse was so scared of these "entities" that he stated a few times he needed help with this situation. Eclipse never panics or even asks for help really which makes me believe that there is in fact something big with these "Astro bodies" that's about to go down.

In fact an even bigger factor that made me believe this Celestial vs Astro battle will happen is because Eclipse has stated these "Astro bodies" aren't happy with his usage of the star.

So if that's the case they'll probably be even more unhappy at the fact Sun conjured starpower in order to blast Eclipse into the portal before his death. Now Moon is also being taught to conjure starpower as well from Sun via recent SAMS lore.

So because of that these "Astro bodies" will probably seek out the celestial brothers and do something to them as an act on their anger towards what they did with star power and creating a star.

So in conclusion after this I do in fact believe there will possibly be a Celestial vs Astro thing in future time but we won't know when.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ End Of Main Theory ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Now after all I said with these 2 theories tell me what you guys think in the comments I would love to hear what you guys think.

Anyway, I will see you guys next time

      Love ya,
           - Rachel / Luna💜