⚡️🧡Noi's Backstory Theory🧡⚡️

So The next 2 aren't necessarily a backstory but how they became a knight under Asch

I'm just going off of what we know about Leif and Noi I haven't made or even thought of full backstory for the 2 of them

Anyways this is Noi's or what we know of our little Noi Boi's backstory

So basically If it wasn't for Asch...Noi would have been killed.

Noi has always been the weakest amongst the Daemos so he's the lowest ranked amongst them

The other knights pretty much always say things to Noi as we know from the date Noi had gone on with Ava where they basically made him cry after.

Anyways because of Noi being the weakest of the damose...the land of Daemos wanted him dead. I believe this is because they saw him as an annoyance, a distraction, and a weight holding their people down because of his lack of being a great fighter.

So I believe the damose all teamed up on poor Noi ready to kill him and remove him from the land of Daemos.

However this is where Asch had heard about this and felt pity on the small weak male so he spared the poor innocent lowest ranked daemos.

Asch had spared Noi and took him in under his wing making him a knight along side the rest of his knights even though Noi was and still is the weakest and hesitates to kill .

To be honest because of Noi's rank I believe that  Rhys, Pierce, and Leif still tease him, even Asch the one who spared him.

So deep down in all honesty I feel like Asch as well as the rest of the knights still want Noi dead.

I say that because they kinda act like it for example the guys don't hesitate to hit the poor thing upside the back of the head or even throw things at him like a book. Aka like what Lady Grandma did when she threw her spell book at his head, hit him with her walking stick, and called him a scrub.

So yeah what do you guys think

For me even though Noi is the weakest in strength wise and gets teased and or beaten for that, I feel like he is definitely the strongest emotionally wise because even with all we've seen the characters do to him he still keeps his bubbly lighthearted cinnamon roll attitude and never acts depressed. When if stuff like that happens to anyone else they could become depressed from it but Noi chooses to not let what the characters do to him bring him down.

Thus like I said this honestly sounds like it makes Noi the strongest emotionally wise. Though for all I know he could be hiding what he truly feels very well under that bubbly lighthearted attitude but chooses not to show it in fear of being teased even more but I doubt that.

Anyways that's all I have to say on Noi so until next time "I Love You All And I Will See You Guys Escalater" ;3