💙Ein Theory💙

So before I start I know I said this was an MID theory book but now its just a plain aphmau theory and character backstories book so yeah

Anyways if you know me well Ein is my overall senpai I would never leave him for another guy ever...

Well Ein is known to be evil by most right but what if he wasn't ever evil but forced to be against his own will. Mind Broken to become Evil by a potion and his back story

Well this is my Ein Theory...

I believe Ein is actually good and was never evil in the first place

I say this because as we know in Phoenix Drop High Ein was a super sweet and shy werewolf who barely spoke but changed entirely becoming evil after he became The Alpha Male of the school.

Most people say that this is because he became and or was power hungry so he faked the good boy attitude.

However I think differently I believe Ein was never faking that good boy attitude and it was legit. I believe the only reason why he became evil once he was alpha male is because of Michael, his backstory or what we know of it and His father.

I say his father because this is the first reason I have two but first I believe his father handed Ein over to Michael to test and use forever potions on him as a very young pup which I believe failed at first but then some how kicked in and were successful when he became the Alpha Male.

This is what I believe caused Michael to be able to take control of Ein and make him do the evil things he did by force.

And The being handed over to Michael by his father would also explain the line in WAF where Ein said to Michael while on the bridge in the moon light before fighting Aaron which led to his sad and very brutal death "Don't Worry Michael I'll Kill him, I'll Kill Him Just Like You Said...You Made Me Strong...And I Won't Fail You Again"

The "I Won't Fail You Again" is clearly referring to ES where he got Aphmau to chase Aaron off the cliff and fall to his assuming death however only to find out that Aaron had survived the fall and was very much alive.

The "You Made Me Strong" Line is referring to how Ein was extremely strong in PDH, ES and WAF like more than a normal werewolf's strength

The only reason Ein's eyes weren't emerald green In Phoenix Drop High and Emerald Secret were Because even though he was under control the forever potions were already permanent so his eyes had there original eye color which were the grayish-silver we see them as in PDH and ES. The only reason why his eyes were emerald green in When Angels Fall is because Michael used another forever potion on him.

This is now the second reason why I believe his father made him evil...
So some people including me believe his father despises him to the point of possibly abusing him for all his life as child and teenager for failing him as a son and being a mistake that was never meant to be born.

I add that the abuse from his father caused him to become extremely depressed but when he transferred schools and met Aphmau for the first time she made Ein feel loved and cared for. Making him develop a crush on her.

Aphmau made him feel happy but then he realized she didn't feel the same for him. She didn't love him. This broke his heart making him become depressed once again which only fed his evil intentions even more this is what I believe clicked the forever potions Michael put on him. And Well Now Because Of That Ein Is The Evil Werewolf We All See Him As

When in reality deep down Ein is just a poor broken soft hearted depressed werewolf who just wants to feel truly loved by someone and needs help showing it Again and if he had that he would resort back to good.

So what do y'all think pretty good theory that could very well be true huh

anyways if you want me to I could post Ein's full backstory I came up with in another part if you want me too and if you haven't read it already in my other books

Honestly knowing me I'll probably end up posting it anyways XD

but for now until next time "I Love You All And I Will See You Guys Escalater" ;3