🤍🖥️🩶A Replacement AI Assistant For Moon🩶🖥️🤍 (SAMS Theory)

Hey my pups, yeah that's right. Here's another theory I have for the Sun and Moon Show.

Yet before I continue this is actually one of my more recent SAMS theories even though it's a little outdated now that the computer is back. However I'll still share what my initial thought was before the computer did come back.

Anyway, this theory was created on August 30th 2023. So here ya go...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This theory is based on the video "Death of A.I in VRCHAT" it's based on as the title says the death of the AI in Moon's super computer.

Ok so yes, I know Moon is smart so he can probably make another AI that probably won't be as snarky and well mean as his last 2 were. This theory is because I may actually be in denial about Computer's death.

Meaning Moon could either make an entirely different AI or he could collect the female AI from Eclipse's laboratory which I call Computer 3.

I say he could collect Computer 3 because she's probably just sitting there inactive and doing nothing but waiting on her master's return in order to give her instructions which will never come now that he's dead. So that's probably what Moon will do upon entering Eclipse's old base.

I believe Moon could probably make sure to entirely virus wipe his main computer if that wasn't done already when the computer completely wiped itself and take in Computer 3.

After that Moon could possibly add a virus protection to Computer 3 then snatch up any of Eclipse's plans, blueprints, bodies, experiments, etc. of interest to him.

After that he could probably return to the daycare and house Computer 3 within his now empty computer keeping her with him and Sun, thus making her his own.

If that is the case Moon will once again have a helpful AI assistant who can access the defenses, dimensional portal, scanners, firewalls, and everything else Moon use to have via his computer.

Then on top of that Moon will also once again have an AI assistant but one that will probably be way nicer than the original 2 the computer use to have.

If this doesn't happen it will be a shame to let Computer 3 go to waste. I mean to me, I believe Computer 3 could very well be of more use to Sun and Moon than she ever was to Eclipse that's why I think it's the smartest option to snatch her up along with anything else in that base.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And there's that theory. I know it wasn't major but it's something I like to believe could happen

Anyway with that being said I hope you guys liked this theory. If you have anything to add or comment on please feel free to add it in the comments.

Until next time...

Love ya,
- Rachel / Luna💜