💙Ein's Backstory💙

Yep that's right this is the full backstory I came up with for Ein

A few warnings it does have abuse, depression, and suicide talk so if you're sensitive to that well you've been warned

Ein grew up in the western wolf tribe and his family were known to be the omegas of the tribe but it was mainly only him.

Since Ein was an omega, he always got bullied by the other werewolves as well as teased, made fun of, and even got into full on fist fights with them with their claws out and everything from biting, scratching, pushing, shoving, tackling, and even throwing each other

Even as omega he was treated even worse because he doesn't have a great relationship with his family. His father hates him with everything he has to the point of abusing him and even his mom. He doesn't even know who his mother is and only remembers that she was a sweet woman.

He doesn't know his mother and only remembers little things about her because she mysteriously disappeared when he was a young pup to young of a pup to remember what happened to her.

However that's where the abuse from his father came in when his mother left because his father didn't have a woman to love in his life anymore and blamed everything on Ein when it was really all his father's fault.

Yes that's right Ein was blamed for her disappearance even though his father was clearly the problem. Ein's father hates him because he hates How Ein was a mistake that was never meant to be born.

You see his father had a wife before his mother and that woman was Sylvanna

Yes it's that Sylvanna Aphmau's mom so Aphmau is his half sister as we know

One day Ein was going to be told but he figured it out on his own which made him feel so sick to his stomach knowing he had and still kind of did have a major crush on his half sister that he tried to marry her.

So he ended up killing her instead but if he was still alive he would regret doing that entirely making him even more depressed then he already is.

Anyways his father loved Sylvanna and had a beautiful and perfect baby girl with her and that baby girl was Aphmau.

However as much as Zack loved Sylvanna and Aphmau. He ended up "cheating" on Sylvanna while she was pregnant with aph and guess what the woman Zack cheated with was Ein's mother and she was pregnant with him by complete accident from the one night stand Zack had with her when he had become drunk and at the same time Ein's mother was pregnant with him Sylvanna was pregnant with aph.

Even though Zack "cheated" and accidentally made Ein's mother pregnant he actually made a deal with Michael because he was looking for a new pon to experiment with forever potions on and well  his father offered his soon to be son and Michael accepted. So once Ein was born and about a year old he was handed over as a test subject to Michael so Michael could test and use all the forever potions he desired on him

Ever since that day Ein is now cursed to Forever do Michael's evil doings by force even when he doesn't wanna do them at all. This has made Ein rather hostile where he loses his temper easily much like Aaron and can't control his own rage this is also why Ein does the evil things he does. His father was also no help and caused the reason why Ein is the way he is.

As a few years go by Ein and aph are both around 5 years old when Sylvanna found out about Zack's affair with another woman and that he had another child a werewolf son at that who was the same age as aph.

Sylvanna ends up becoming furious with Zack when she found out and she instantly divorced him and kicked him out of the house never to return again. Ein's father then became an alcoholic as well as abusive to him and his mother.